Countdown Packs In Houston

Can anybody give me a list of shops in Houston that gets the countdown packs?

really, so they're pretty easy to cop? bcuz im livin in boston right now and they're pretty hard to come by

you would still have to get there early theres about 5 malls in the houston area and each of them have at least 3 retail shoe stores, some have all 5 mainretailers (champs,footlocker,footaction,finishline, athletes foot)

Who here in Houston wants the 17's in a 9, 9.5 or a 10? I'm willing to split, and I'll pay $186 and you can pay $150 for them.
laugh.gif

no one wants the XVII's. lol. actually i like em, but i dont think anyone would split up this pack, the Vi's are a must

Originally Posted by jsco

really, so they're pretty easy to cop? bcuz im livin in boston right now and they're pretty hard to come by
Welcome to Houston. Js is to Houston as AF1s is(or was) to NYC. They're everywhere.

So, does anyone want to split the package? In a 9, 9.5 or 10? I'm down to camp out also.
pimp.gif

im keepin both of these pair.... i dunno where ima cop at thou... I have like 5 different spots I cop from depending on what it is im buying but since majorretailers will have em, ill just go somewhere close 2 da house and sleep in a lil...

bwoodballa,
laugh.gif
Nah I'm good, whoever I can find to split with can keep the box. Just split $168 down the middle and I'm straight.

You prolly could find a quick idiot that would split it, you know us Houstonians love all black shoes

^
laugh.gif
I can't find anyone that I know. They either want the 6's also or they don't wear my sizes.
smh.gif

318624597.jpg

318624596.jpg

copped in Houston at Galleria Footlocker... Went to Gulfgate Footlocker and the biggest they had left was a sz. 11... Now im looking for da SilverFoamposites!!!!

^ What were you wearing? Nomo. I was the very first person in line, but my friend went to Shiekhs around 6:45 and got the last 9.5 for me so I just walked off.I had on the NKETLK t-shirt and Black/Cement 3's. But when I looked back, there were a couple little newbs and teenagers tryna look hard.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^
eek.gif
Damn that's a deal, but too bad I used all my money on the 6's/17's pack.

Anyone want the 17's DS in a size 9.5 for $170 meet up?

^^^PLAYOFF12,
I walked in bout 9:30 and Galleria Champs didn't have my size 12 so they called downstairs and I copped my 12 from da Footlocker... Cool peeps down there!
I got lucky cuz I went to Gulfgate Footlocker and they didn't have anything bigger than a 11 so I went to Active off Telephone and they didn't opentill 10:30 and I had training all morning starting at 10 so I had to cop em pretty quick...

they sold out pretty much everywhere except for small sizes.....

Was worried for awhile after trying Finishline and Eastbay on Friday Midnight to avoid waking up Sat. morning but headed to Northline- copped with no problem!Small line of a few youngsters, Footaction around the corner was taking people from Footlocker to their store because they had no one waiting in line.

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

Originally Posted by pelimpe

anyone know where i can find the 2/21 pack for under retail...
stanx!
Sports Wrap Sharpstown has them for 249.99
thanx for the heads up... i proly stop by if they still got my sz....

Im gonna be heading down to galveston this weekend and was looking to cop the white/red XX3s in houston. Anybody know where they releasing?

^^^Try Greenspoint Mall- Footlocker. I saw them on display earlier today-they look clean. While there I asked for 6/17 CDP in a size 10.5- the guy says "Yeah, I think I have two left." Sure enough he brought out one and I walked out with another package almost a week later after release. I honestlydidn't think they would have any but didn't hurt to ask! If any of you still looking for them, I advise you call some spots- you never know!

Back
Top Bottom