Countdown Packs In Houston

^^^^ thanks for the heads up skrew713 too bad i wasntable to make it to the mall this weekend sucks.

And to all ya screw heads... Robert Earl Davis is the shizzz!

greenspoint mall still has some VI-XVII packs left

people dont like shopping at the so called "hood" malls

willowbrook and woodlands sold out fast im sure galleria was the same way

Naw, ALOTTA people shop at Greenspoint, people prolly just don't know they still have a couple left

Greenspoint is lame tho, only good store in there is Georgios, only because he be hiring them bad Hispanic/Black chicks

Champs Sports Sharpstown just received restock on:

X/XIII package
Fire Red Spiz'ikes
Aqua VIII's
Playoff VIII's
Wht/Org VIII's
Fusion XII (wht/blk and blk/wht)
Stealth XX3's
All Star XX3's

All in stock and for sale now.

VII/XVI package releasing next week(opening at 7am), they will have 72 packages.

Chase C, I think I know who you are now. I work at a Champs in the district. Worked at 178 a for a minute last year. Hope you enjoyin it over there.

might need to pick up the all star 23

does anyone know where I can find a sz 14 of this upcoming pack this weekend? I stay in the Southwest and don't feel like driving all over town.

I used to shop at sharpstown, until the release of the black and red 13's a few years ago. Me and my patnah got jacked gunpoint. Now I'm 23, Got me apistol and a conceal and carry license. (Z-ro) Some people try and jacked me before, try and jack me now.

^ Yeap, that's why I hate going to Sharpstown AND Greenspoint. Well Greenspoint isn't that bad anymore, but with that incident of that dude killingthat lady earlier in the year is crazy.
smh.gif

I stick to going to Willowbrook, Galleria, Deerbrook, and Memorial.
laugh.gif

BTW, I got DS CDP XIX's in a size 10 for $140 meet up or $160 shipped. It doesn't have any laces though.
mad.gif
Stupid JB!

^ They still look normal without the laces, because you don't even see em.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

^ Yeap, that's why I hate going to Sharpstown AND Greenspoint. Well Greenspoint isn't that bad anymore, but with that incident of that dude killing that lady earlier in the year is crazy.
smh.gif

I stick to going to Willowbrook, Galleria, Deerbrook, and Memorial.
laugh.gif

BTW, I got DS CDP XIX's in a size 10 for $140 meet up or $160 shipped. It doesn't have any laces though.
mad.gif
Stupid JB!

^ They still look normal without the laces, because you don't even see em.

just all those malls u mentioned always sell out fast...i swear u can walk into greenspoint in the middle of the week and pick up a cdp or any type ofjordan release
pimp.gif

i need to pickup some white/red XX3s with the F&F this week

^
laugh.gif
True that, but I'm always at The Galleria, I basically got 85% of my collection from that mall.
pimp.gif

just came back from greenspoint..

champs has a VI-XVII left (smaller size didnt care to check since i got mines) they got the IV-XIX (along with every other store) they also had the VII-XVI

footlocker,finishline,footaction has the white/red XX3...excluded from the f&f

footaction also has the gold flightposites

footaction greenspoint...they don't know anything they have been telling me the XX3s were excluded since the last few F&F

none of the XX3's were excluded. They just act like that so they dont have to give you the discount. At Champs Sharpstown, they offer it to everyone. Noone leaves the store until they know they can get 30% off on certain items. I know it's a hassle to drive from the north side of town but customer serviceis everything, at least to me. And my boys down at Champs, know how to treat a customer.

exclusions are:

hyperdunks
retros and fusions
af1
ed hardy
under armour
multiple offers

nothing about XX3's in that list

thats good to know for next time, i usually have a hookup at the footlocker but he wasn't there this weekend.

at footaction the guy was acting like he was doing me a favor by giving me the 30% then when i told him i didn't have the coupon he said i couldn't getit, then he said since i go there a lot (which i don't) he would "hook me up" so he snuck me a coupon behind his back...really would be the lasttime i shop at that footaction.

Yo! I work at champs greenspoint so if any of ya have questions about what we got, Ill let ya know.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Do greenspoint have flightposites? What countdown packs do yall have in stock?

At Champs, i know we dont have any flightposites.

As far as packs go
-2/21- We got like almost a full size run in them.
laugh.gif

-7/16- I know we had like 2 or 3 left. I believe size 11, I'm not sure of the others.
-4/19- We only have a size 11 and 11.5 left, but that was the last time i worked, which was friday, so they may be gone.

I work Wednesday so ill be sure to get on an give you a better idea of what we got.

Back
Top Bottom