Counterfeit sneaker reseller claims to make $100,000/month vol. Fake it until you make it

Humble dude, can’t hate on his hustle

Before when I was new to this shoe thing, I would despise fakes. Now twelve years later I couldn’t care less. Buy shoes to satisfy yourself at a fraction of the price instead of buying to stunt on social media and impress others while making the rich get richer

I wouldn't knowingly buy fakes. But these fakes ruffle a lot of people's feathers. People who spent a ton of money on the real thing are in denial that some of these fakes are damn close to the authentics.

It’s amazing to me the ingenuity as well as the lack of dambs on the part of the counterfeiters. The fake “New Balance” & Supreme stores had me weak.

I doubt the Chinese Governemnt/authorities are going to do anything either since they get their cut. Bottom line is that this is a highly profitable business; if people weren’t copping these “UA’s/Super Perfects/Replicas” none of these people would waste their time.

I appreciated the counterfeiter’s insight at the end; It is rediculous what people spend on clothes/shoes. Clothing and footwear is supposed to be functional/protect the body. Everything else is simple vanity.

But like he said “it’s my business, so who am I to judge.”

Worth the watch; thanks for posting OP.

Have fakes gotten better over the years? Sort of been out of the loop with shoes for 2-4 years now.

I know molds and such can get sold to 'fake' factories. But more times than not, these all seem pretty spot on compared to fakes of old.

I know the core components of fakes can sometimes be lacking forefoot or full zoom air etc. so for that, I can see how fakes are inferior. But if you are paying 10 times less, I can't even hate. I look at it almost like the kirkland or members mark branded food items. Even whiskey and spirits are manufactured in one place now, and these smaller outlets basically relabel their booze. There is definitely a vanity aspect to where we arent quite accepting of fake fashion items, like we are with pretty much everything else

i have a pair of rep ultraboosts that my dad got me from china for my birthday :lol:

flaws are usually the cages, but they're super comfortable still. i don't think it's real boost, but i'd say close to comfort levels of legit pairs.

just use them as beaters *shrug*

When someone told me that the replicas 11's don't yellow much but the real ones do I was really done with Air Jordans.

If I had normal sizd feet I would only buy replicas. Rep makers out here sourcing the same materials, making it withe same tools.

Unless you love the feeling of having those exclusive legit reselable jordans, I don't understand why anyone ever pays resale.

i have a pair of rep ultraboosts that my dad got me from china for my birthday :lol:

flaws are usually the cages, but they're super comfortable still. i don't think it's real boost, but i'd say close to comfort levels of legit pairs.

These companies have brainwashed people into thinking that the authentics are made out of far superior materials when that is far from the truth.

Have fakes gotten better over the years? Sort of been out of the loop with shoes for 2-4 years now.

I know molds and such can get sold to 'fake' factories. But more times than not, these all seem pretty spot on compared to fakes of old.

I know the core components of fakes can sometimes be lacking forefoot or full zoom air etc. so for that, I can see how fakes are inferior. But if you are paying 10 times less, I can't even hate. I look at it almost like the kirkland or members mark branded food items. Even whiskey and spirits are manufactured in one place now, and these smaller outlets basically relabel their booze. There is definitely a vanity aspect to where we arent quite accepting of fake fashion items, like we are with pretty much everything else
Maybe. I think since they’re faking life style shoes a lot of tech can be omitted with no problem.

There’s diff kinds of quality reps

If you want top quality which is pretty close to the real thing in terms of look and quality, you’re paying close to retail price of the real things :lol:

I haven’t seen any newer fakes or if they’ve advanced but they were pretty good years ago especially with some Jordan’s, damn near impossible to tell apart with some

Im anti fake on the exclusive ****. But sneakers like ultra-boost, i would consider coppin a great replica just becuase i feel they are great shoes but are too expensove to drop 180+ on, which i would rather use to cop exclusives.

Find me a excellent ultraboost kcks and i may cop
For the low low.

These companies have brainwashed people into thinking that the authentics are made out of far superior materials when that is far from the truth.
The material they can get 99.9% close to authentics. But the tech they can't always replicate.

Got example the LeBron 15 fakes have either fake air bag or zoom fibers look like a used sponge.

:rofl:at the Off-White part, Virgil switched up quick. No idea why anyone would play close to retail for some fake ****, I would hope if people are going down this path their paying way less than retail. Theirs a ton of less hyped/inexpensive alternatives out their (sometimes from the same companies that make the hyped ****) so I dont understand why people are hell bent to fake it till they make it.

then u got cats like corgishoe that'll pullup and knock someone out for UA, Counterfeit, Grey versions.

:rofl:at the Off-White part, Virgil switched up quick. No idea why anyone would play close to retail for some fake ****, I would hope if people are going down this path their paying way less than retail. Theirs a ton of less hyped/inexpensive alternatives out their (sometimes from the same companies that make the hyped ****) so I dont understand why people are hell bent to fake it till they make it.

They want the shoes. The fake's quality is almost identical to the real thing. Simple as that.

People don't care if it's "authorized" by the brand nowadays.

The material they can get 99.9% close to authentics. But the tech they can't always replicate.

Got example the LeBron 15 fakes have either fake air bag or zoom fibers look like a used sponge.

It depends on the quality of the fakes. As mentioned before there are "unauthorized" products that are literally the same in all areas as the authentics and the only thing separating it is the permission of Nike. These are harder to acquire and more pricey than lower quality fakes. However, I would not recommend wearing fakes if the purpose is to play a sport. If money is tight, you can buy a high quality basketball shoe for $80 at an outlet. I would not knowingly buy fakes because when I buy the official footwear from Nike or Adidas they have the policy in which I can return defective product within 2 years. I wear fewer shoes and look for function more than style. If I am a teenager working part time at Baskin Robbins making $500 a month, I would seriously consider these grey markets and replica's if my objective is to have variety and get fresh.

The more sought after shoes go for way over retail in the resell market. So paying retail for these replicas is a "bargain" from that perspective.

Well fakes also don’t have QC. You plan to ball in them or whatever and they could fall apart. Seen it happen multiple times in college

Back
Top Bottom