Counterfeit sneaker reseller claims to make $100,000/month vol. Fake it until you make it

Have fakes gotten better over the years? Sort of been out of the loop with shoes for 2-4 years now.

I know molds and such can get sold to 'fake' factories. But more times than not, these all seem pretty spot on compared to fakes of old.

I know the core components of fakes can sometimes be lacking forefoot or full zoom air etc. so for that, I can see how fakes are inferior. But if you are paying 10 times less, I can't even hate. I look at it almost like the kirkland or members mark branded food items. Even whiskey and spirits are manufactured in one place now, and these smaller outlets basically relabel their booze. There is definitely a vanity aspect to where we arent quite accepting of fake fashion items, like we are with pretty much everything else

@wallyhopp I see the problem as two fold concerning both the inline and retro product.

One is that the current, inline product is so damn basic in terms of design and technology that it's easy for the variant makers to make a half decent re-production. There still are the obvious, terrible looking fakes but there's been a definite increase in high quality fakes.

The other problem is that Nike/JB themselves have no regard for their product and they've intentionally gutted it so much so that there's really not much of a difference between the authentics and the fakes. As some others have mentioned, they've intentionally removed the tech features too.

Your last point kind of killed your argument. People buy H&M and Zara because more time than not, that's what they can afford. The quality of these fast fashion brands is in the gutter. You get what you pay for with them. It won't last you for years even if you take care of it.
zara is a rip off :lol:

they got nice stuff but the quality is trash but them prices are up there on most of the nice pieces

Back
Top Bottom