Country Music Thread

I may be black, but I can get down with some country. Anyone else?

A few artists I'm into right now are Luke Bryan, Tyler Farr, Florida Georgia Line, Blake Shelton, and, of course, Jason Aldean.

Black guy who likes country checking in :lol:. I don't listen to it as much anymore because most of it all sounds the sound, every song is about trucks, dirt roads, drinking, and cut off shorts on girls. These were some good country albums released last year.

Last edited:
These are probably my favorite mainstream country acts right now.

Last edited:
I don't really like a lot of the older country songs either. I guess I like my country more pop sounding, but Willie Nelson is great

I need to get back into country. I had the time of my life at Country Thunder last year and I'm looking forward to going back, but I'm definitely down for discussing some country with everyone.

i found out about this song bc of the grammys. i liked it.

not really into country but i like johnny cash

Speaking of Johnny Cash...

Yes, I know that this is not by Johnny Cash 
laugh.gif

Had my iTunes on Shuffle, and some semi-old stuff came on.

Don't You Wanna Stay and Laughed Until We Cried, both by Jason Aldean.

I just bought Cole Swindell's album. Very nice. Favorite tracks are Hey Y'all, Swayin', Chillin' It, and Dozen Roses & A Six Pack

Agreed, he's got some pretty good stuff.

His entire first album was awesome. The fact that he wrote and produced basically the entire record was also dope. I still play it all the time. His 2nd album storyline is a dope listen too.

Legit am the only black person I know who's even heard of Hunter Hayes, let alone listen to him :lol:

im not into country heavy but i do enjoy it. Darius Rucker is who i listen to the most. dude has some :pimp:

anyone watching the cma's this Wednesday ?theres suppose to be a countdown type special today on abc at 10 ...

And luke bryan >>>

Bring this thread back.

Drop more jewels on a new country fan.

nerd.gif
Jason Aldean's and Florida Georgia Line's newest albums that just came out are must cop. Dirt by FGL is on repeat for me. And Burnin' It Down by Jason Aldean is 
pimp.gif
 tbfh.

Checkin in. Glad to see a thread about country music, hope to see it move. 

anybody cop the new taylor swift album? Read that it was more of a pop album, so im hesitant about picking it up. 

Back
Top Bottom