Coupon Lady. vol. ultimate SD

Mmm when I see people with hella coupons I actually go "YES!!!" because i can call another cashier to deal with the rest of the line while i stand there just waiting for the person to be ready. working @ walgreens and we only have 1 cashier open until we need to call for a second
smile.gif

im just a lazy worker, dont care how long it takes for you to pay, just want time to pass by and go home, sleep, and repeat!

I should really be doing this with how I'm penny pinching right now. I honestly don't have any problem cutting out coupons or searching the web, seems like a fun thing to do when I'm doing nothing...

my problem is actually remembering what coupons i've cut out and bringing them to the store.

I will let the lady take care of that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

recently, i've gotten a $800 subwoofer for 400, a $500 jacket for 300, a $225 jordan brand dmp pack for 100, and etc...

all i had to do was go into the store to find out about the deals.

she, on the other hand, had to sift through flyers and books to get the coupons, organize the coupons, be aware of the coupon limits and terms, then finally find where the items are sold.

she had to do all that work to save money on such a minuscule scale.
How the hell was it a minuscule scale?
laugh.gif
She spends more $ on food per year than you do on car accessories. I do not see or agree with your point. If she is "spending all that time" in efforts to SAVE money, why isn't it worth it again?

You dudes man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hes talking about minuscule scale, her SCALE was 97% savings on goods that she NEEDED. food, homie
dude's proud that he 'saved' on frivolous items

if she gets groceries once a week pumping out similar figures thats almost $7500 a year
coupon lady saving $144.11 >  homeboy's clearance jacket

this is a thread i approve of

can someone organize a good list recommended websites for coupons?

cashiers getting but hurt...lol

your manager doesnt even care. hes just gonna send the coupons back to the manufacturer and get paid through them instead of the customer.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I'm a cashier at a grocery store. I hate these people
You hate people saving money? What are you? Some Pig? 
indifferent.gif

Just because your life as a cashier is so much more valuable, don't make it seem that people have to adhere to your regal.

Just do your job

I'm a cashier at a grocery store. I hate these people
Why do you hate it so much? I am interested in understanding why.

Because 7/10 people that come through with coupons are illiterate and get the wrong +!$# on about half their stack of coupons so I have to go through and search their two full carts of groceries to double check and see if what they got matches what's written on the coupon. And then when I try to tell them they it doesn't match the coupon, they have to stand there and argue with me for 30 minutes when they are clearly wrong. Two weeks ago this lady argued through 3 different managers for a $1 off coupon and eventually we had to call the cops. Dead serious. Yes I hate it. You guys aren't going to change the way I feel about coupons and I'll continue to get butthurt over them.

And by the way, it's not because I don't like people saving money. I give them props for doing that. But it's because the majority of the people that come through with coupons give me the most ##++. They're right up there with the WIC people. And before you guys try to say something else, every one of my coworkers who's on WIC feels the same about WIC customers.

My mom doing that has GREATLY influenced how I will shop.

I can't tell how many times shes been in the store and literally chopped her grocery bill in half.

Because 7/10 people that come through with coupons are illiterate and get the wrong +!$# on about half their stack of coupons so I have to go through and search their two full carts of groceries to double check and see if what they got matches what's written on the coupon. And then when I try to tell them they it doesn't match the coupon, they have to stand there and argue with me for 30 minutes when they are clearly wrong. Two weeks ago this lady argued through 3 different managers for a $1 off coupon and eventually we had to call the cops. Dead serious. Yes I hate it. You guys aren't going to change the way I feel about coupons and I'll continue to get butthurt over them.

And by the way, it's not because I don't like people saving money. I give them props for doing that. But it's because the majority of the people that come through with coupons give me the most ##++. They're right up there with the WIC people. And before you guys try to say something else, every one of my coworkers who's on WIC feels the same about WIC customers.

i can't knock you for that, having worked retail, the spot i was at at would have buy one get one free sales or buy one get one half off sales with the free or half off item being equal or lesser value which the signs would clearly say.   i would always have dudes come in grab a hat that cost $15 and try and get a $35 hat for half of or free and then would get mad and try and argue when the look on my face was a combination of
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
   coupons or no coupons, most people are slow and lack common sense and basic reading skills when trying to buy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom