Covington Catholic High School mags students racists chants torwards indigenous march

The MAGA Boys Are Racist Brats

"In the United States, a Black child can be slaughtered without consequence within seconds of a police officer’s arrival. Black and Native children are shuffled through schools that treat them like prisoners and prisons that degrade and destroy them. White innocence remains the default assumption, easily regained if lost. While the footage of the Covington boys behaving badly and brutishly remains publicly available, their innocence has been reinstated. Meanwhile, a Native elder, who offered music in the hopes of creating a bit of peace, is vilified as a liar. In the American imagination, the dough-cheeked Covington boys are not the face of malice, even as they wear symbols of hate as headgear and march for forced birth and the theft of bodily autonomy."

Good convo on this situation. ninjahood ninjahood

The portion of the conversation about context was on point.

ConText Me Later
This week Charlamange and Andrew and discuss Hulu and Netflix’s Fyre festival docs, Black Panther being nominated for an Oscar, the MAGA hat wearing kids vs. Native American vs. Israelites, Tom Brady, and more!!

Listening to ConText Me Later from The Brilliant Idiots. http://podbay.fm/show/862717788/e/1548339032

da gist is people judging & confirmin their bias wit classic tribalism combined.

its why a white kid can have a smug look on his face wit a maga on and it can basically set da liberal/progressive world on fire.

Aww, DC got a new best friend.

He likes when threads go off the deep end.

IwzGazn.gif

Last edited:
I attended an economically-disadvantaged high school and even they needed our parent's permission to put our photos on anything that will go public. Does that apply here?

I attended an economically-disadvantaged high school and even they needed our parent's permission to put our photos on anything that will go public. Does that apply here?

big time, da kids in question were under 18 years old and private citizens.

when minors are allegedly accuse of crimes, their names are ALWAYS withheld...these wonder breads got put on da frontest of front street.

Back
Top Bottom