Covington Catholic High School mags students racists chants torwards indigenous march

it literally is da same hat...

for example, a red new era fitted is da same, regardless of what team is embroidered on it.

That's not how literally works and and no, a red New Era is not the same no matter what team is on it. The difference would LITERALLY be the team embroidered on it.
The word your looking for is "practically"......"practically"

That's not how literally works and and no, a red New Era is not the same no matter what team is on it.

:lol: 59fifty literally denotes that da specifications as far as dimensions and fit will be identical across all teams that use a 59fifty fitted.

:lol: 59fifty literally denotes that da specifications as far as dimensions and fit will be identical across all teams that use a 59fifty fitted.

For the cap, less the embroidered logo.
Your point of "literally the same hat" would be true if you left off the "regardless of what team is embroidered on it" part. Either way, whether or not somebody used the same shape of cap means absolutely nothing when the message on the cap is different.

That's like turning in a blank sheet of paper and telling the teacher "This is literally the same paper the A+ student turned in!"

he really got ya? ya gotta realize dude has been banned or ignored in most threads he just wants attention doesn't matter what about and y'all fall for it with the dumbest ****

it's why he's in any thread taking the most controversial stance he can drum up hoping someone falls in the trap and he can get his fix of controlling a couple pages of a thread with utter nonsense

Y'all ****** arguing semantics :lol:

Anyway I had a good laugh when later on the other video came out to reveal the ******* Black Israelites were involved :rofl: **** was like maximum trolling potential. Called them white boys demon seed and products of incest :lol:

Your point of "literally the same hat" would be true if you left off the "regardless of what team is embroidered on it" part. Either way, whether or not somebody used the same shape of cap means absolutely nothing when the message on the cap is different.

That's like turning in a blank sheet of paper and telling the teacher "This is literally the same paper the A+ student turned in!"
I don’t know what’s going on but my goodness it sounds ridiculous

Ninja's scrambling :lol:

full

yeah and using that analogy, da MAGA hat actually scores a a+ in its effectiveness..... apparently a red snapback that stylistically is a clone of buster douglas hat with a phrase 2 presidential campaigns before from both parties 20 years ago can bring bouts of violent hissie fits from progressives/liberals/never trumpers....likenenin it to da KKK :rofl: :smh:

it literally is da same hat...

for example, a red new era fitted is da same, regardless of what team is embroidered on it.
You tripping now. Since it's the same, wear a navy red sox cap around Yankee stadium on game day and see if the energies match.

I see what you're saying, but the different embroidery sends a different message based on who's wearing it.

'maga' supporters have racist undertones, it's not about just the embroidery.

Last edited:
I'm actually disappointed in NH. Usually he does a decent spin that makes me want to hear more but that last post was a major letdown smh

Back
Top Bottom