Cowboys Still Controlling Their Own Destiny Appreciation Post....

S4L

I don't care if most of you dudes think we don't stand a chance in the playoffs. I don't even care if some of our fans don't think we should bein the playoffs. A win next week in Philly and it's time for the SHOW!!!

Let's go......

LOL you still need lots of help even if you were to win next week. Denial is an understatement. You are far from controlling your own destiny. That would meanall you have to do next week is win and that is a false statement.

LOL you still need lots of help even if you were to win next week. Denial is an understatement. You are far from controlling your own destiny. That would mean all you have to do next week is win and that is a false statement.

I'm going to need you to explain how we don't just have to win since we beat TB head to head?

If Atlanta and Tampa win today and next week beating philly doesnt mean anything

edit:
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

LOL you still need lots of help even if you were to win next week. Denial is an understatement. You are far from controlling your own destiny. That would mean all you have to do next week is win and that is a false statement.

actually, tampa lost so they could get in with a win next week the way I understand it, tampa only had to lose one of two games which they just did.

now should Atlanta and Dallas win I believe they are the wild cards in the NFC

Actually Tampa Bay just lost, so all Dallas needs to do is win against Philly next week.

you still need lots of help even if you were to win next week. Denial is an understatement. You are far from controlling your own destiny. That would mean all you have to do next week is win and that is a false statement.
dont you need people to lose?
[h3][/h3]This is all you need to know about the Boys playoff hopes....

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Spot #6 - Wildcard[/h3]
Case 1
Cowboys beat the Eagles, and
Vikings beat the Falcons

Case 2
Chargers beat the Buccaneers

Case 3
Rams beat the Falcons
Case 4
Raiders beat the Buccaneers

what does it matter if they make the playoffs anyways? they aren't doing a damn thing if they get there

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

^^ Are you hammered TB already lost?

edit: That was in response to fresh post

No, i just got back in my house like 10 mins ago. didnt even know Tampa bay played already, but like i said in another post, i wouldnt be surprised if theylose to San Diego

Why does this even need it's own thread? Just stirring up controversy as usual with the misleading title. Post in the Cowboys' season thread.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

^^ Are you hammered TB already lost?

edit: That was in response to fresh post
oh yea I already knew, I'm one of the NTers that can read and infer

anyway I wish Dallas well, I almost expected them to have control of their destiny after today, BUT I can picture the eagles winning next week and throwing onelast turn in the roller coaster ride of a season this has been for Dallas

I was going to post this just a min ago but I stopped myself because even tho I dont believe them, the networks are sying that Dallas needs to WIN AND

Tampa has to lose BOTH games

OR

Atlanta loses one

But it doesnt make sense because we have the tie breaker over both teams

oh yea I already knew, I'm one of the NTers that can read and infer
Some cats can't so just wanted to clear up any confussion but I'm glad you knew I wasn't talking to you. Fresh its cool I was justlike what the world when you first typed that.

No guy im right you need Tampa to lose next week as well as you guys winning next week (realistically I dont see you guys winning next week either, no hatejust saying).

Here is the explanation.

TO BREAK A TIE FOR THE WILD-CARD TEAM
If it is necessary to break ties to determine the two Wild-Card clubs from each conference, the following steps will be taken.
1. If the tied clubs are from the same division, apply division tie breaker.
2. If the tied clubs are from different divisions, apply the following steps.

Two Clubs
1. Head-to-head, if applicable.
2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
4. Strength of victory.
5. Strength of schedule.
6. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
7. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
8. Best net points in conference games.
9. Best net points in all games.
10. Best net touchdowns in all games.
11. Coin toss.

Back
Top Bottom