Coworker MURDERED by husband...

MF's is stupid. 

Ain't no way in hell I'm killing anyone over a cheating skeezer. 

To many pussys to be grabbed out here in these streets. 

I'll never get the mentality of those that go to super extremes over a women

When I was locked up it seemed like most of everyone I talked were in there behind a women in some shape or form.  **** was a bit eye opening.

I feel the same way about this, nobody is worth you losing your life over and having to spend time in jail for double homicide. If a person cheats let them leave and do all you can to move on from it. Not saying you won't be hurt, mad,sad, angry etc. Just don't do something that will ruin your life and prevent you from being happy. This goes for men and women, that **** isn't worth it at all.

Dudes and chicks are crazy nowadays. It's best to keep it 100 at all times to avoid someone snapping on you and taking your life.

True, but you can't control what other people do. Sometimes people don't even know the person is married, or has a significant other. You are innocent in all of it, then you end up getting caught up in their BS.

Y'all can call dudes sensitive and what not

But what happened to respect? If you don't wanna be married or in a relationship why not act like an adult and end it then go about your ways of smashing and doing whatever instead of doing it behind someone's back?

I won't get a proper reply since a lot of dudes on here cheat on their SO anyways so of course no one has any respect or morals so none of you would understand

In b4 someone gets mad at my post :lol:

You are absolutely right, it isn't fair to any of the people involved, but sometimes people want to have their cake and eat it too. I'm guilty of doing this also, so I can't act like I'm above it.

The chick was prob throwing it in dudes face and dude snapped. Some dudes are crazy and will kill you if you blatantly disrespect them. I tell my lil sis this all the time.

People do know if they are dealing with a crazy person though. We never expect someone to go to this length, but you do know if your mate will wild out on you.

My ex's friend was a side dude in a murder-suicide situation like that, it's rough. She told him they were going through a divorce, husband wasn't aware of that. I see dudes saying they ain't never scared, but I bet it's because they haven't been close to enough to see real bodies get caught over infidelity.

Crazy thing though is the chicks I see reaching for this tend to be bad as hell, I don't understand why these dudes ain't ******* the **** outta their wives.

Stuff gets old man. Doesn't matter how fine shorty is, the dude probably got bored with it. Nothing better than new P, even if shorty isn't as fly as your main.

Back
Top Bottom