CRAAAAAAAAAZY FIGHT on the 6 Train... must watch

Originally Posted by drock2010

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Twig1026

I'da jumped right in there when he hit shorty...son might have got thrown on the tracks

Real Talk son, N's woulda jumped his asss quick, he violated for no reason, the hood dude is a bum
smh.gif
The Hood dude is a bum who cant fight but can fight enough to hit a woman

he made the chick bleed why couldnt he mess the dude up? that fight took like 5 minutes and neither of them even got hurt

I'm pretty sure they were both "hood dudes"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by New Wu

Everybody on here that posted a comment talkin bout they would jump in wouldve probaly got murked.

I don't see why would anyone jump in anyhow. There was no reason to. Once he punched the lady, the damage was done. It would be the bf's job to take revenge. Not some stranger.
first of all you don't hit a girl

and then he had the balls to hit a girl like that

she was trying to stop the fight the whole time, and as shes running away dude clocks her...smfh

I'da jumped right in there when he hit shorty...son might have got thrown on the tracks
Real Talk son, N's woulda jumped his asss quick, he violated for no reason, the hood dude is a bum
smh.gif

he made the chick bleed why couldnt he mess the dude up? that fight took like 5 minutes and neither of them even got hurt
Did you not see the other guy's mouth? Dude was bleeding and from the sounds of how he was talking he either caught brain damage or got hisjaw broken.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

smh.gif

Did you not see the other guy's mouth? Dude was bleeding and from the sounds of how he was talking he either caught brain damage or got his jaw broken.
I dont think he could talk proper english

yeah he was bleeding but
grin.gif
its blood, point is the other guys a punk forhitting a lady

Guy with braids was tryna go in but looked scared also. Hed be the type to hit and walk back, hit and cover.

Other guy got hit a few times, even by someone else and lost.

Girl got hit because he was frustrated that didnt get more good hits in so he saw her and took a swing.

"better get him off me" @ 29 seconds
roll.gif

eek.gif
at the hit on the chick, i wasnt expecting that but it was def
smh.gif

refreshing to see a fight where two dudes actually square up....

not refreshing to see some variant set it off lookin' chick be tougher than both the dudes fighting....

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

adrenaline is a crazy +*%**+! thing... if my man was in the middle of a fight on the train... i dont know man i probably would have tried to pin the other guy down or try to smash his head against the pole...not the smartest thing but you can;t help what adrenaline does.

roll.gif
@ this visual.

Simply cracking skulls on some professional wrestling tip.

pimp.gif
Simply

Spoiler [+]
You might have ended up eating a stiff right hook too if you tried that...
laugh.gif

you prolly right but like i said.. adrenaline is crazy... theres no telling what i would have done... i've been known to do some +@$* when livid. ionoooo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2ypbsht.jpg

The dude who hit the girl is a certified #!##+...

If you try to justify him hitting her, you're a lame.

Originally Posted by BTK

dumb puerto rican $!#+! wouldn't just get on the train when papi was telling her to get back on, she kept running her mouth and got dropped. It would've been dead if she just walked back around the 2:21-2:24 mark when papi was telling her to get back on the train. Too bad, too sad.

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Amazing, the girl who's trying to stop the fight gets laid out and the girl who kept antagonizing the situation, nothin happens. Shameful acts on allparties.

I just saw the youtube vid surprised somebody didn't take it down
laugh.gif
But anyway just a few comments • Dude wrong for slumping that chick, I feel bad forher but at least she's still alive it could be worse. • She wasn't thinking correctly jumping in between two guys way bigger than you. • The only chickwho should have gotten slumped was the black chick for jumping in and getting two cheap shots and a Ray Lewis tackle *despicable* let your man fight forhimself. • They both were bleeding rican dudes mouth was bloody and the rass kass looking dude had a gash above his eye. • Finally captains and tough guys shutup you wouldn't have done anything, so put your imaginary guns away, and go drink your e-muscle milk.

Back
Top Bottom