CRAAAAAAAAAZY FIGHT on the 6 Train... must watch

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

latinplatinum69 wrote:

da problem why my sympathy isn't flowing as strong is that she should've let em rock....and and soon as she started throwin punches she stopped
being a spectator

and she became a willing participant.

Man, woman or child...you are libel to get hurt.

jqgs52.jpg

oh god, I love this gif.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

When the fight left the train, what happened when people were like "oh snap!"? Who got hit?
This & why were they fighting in the first place?

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

JFDOOM wrote:

Twig1026 wrote:

I'da jumped right in there when he hit shorty...son might have got thrown on the tracks
And you would've faced murder for a stranger
grin.gif

forreal over a dumb broad who should have got back on the train

i would have just watched too

she could have avoided the situation

how she dumb tho? if a chick leaves her man while he's fighting ya say she's not loyal...but when she tries to break it up she's dumb?

just step back and let them go at it.

man thats crazy how do you hit a female for trying to break up a fight. thats just not right

Originally Posted by Twig1026

I'da jumped right in there when he hit shorty...son might have got thrown on the tracks

Real Talk son, N's woulda jumped his asss quick, he violated for no reason, the hood dude is a bum
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Real Talk son, N's woulda jumped his asss quick, he violated for no reason, the hood dude is a bum
smh.gif
The Hood dude is a bum who cant fight but can fight enough to hit a woman

he made the chick bleed why couldnt he mess the dude up? that fight took like 5 minutes and neither of them even got hurt

Everybody on here that posted a comment talkin bout they would jump in wouldve probaly got murked.

they were fighting for a long time, so long something bad happened. That sucks. People need to grow up

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by New Wu

Everybody on here that posted a comment talkin bout they would jump in wouldve probaly got murked. just watched
fixed
pretty much cuz anybody can be superman behind a computer screen
grin.gif

dont let yall heart and yall emotions let you THINK you woulda did something cuz your mind KNOWS damn well you wouldnt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sbib1130

man thats crazy how do you hit a female for trying to break up a fight. thats just not right
i prob woulda hit her too...i hate when people try to break up fights...%!%%%+ wanna be referees

What happened to spanish dude's jaw, like he was talking funny... Was that when the chick rocked him?

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

What happened to spanish dude's jaw, like he was talking funny... Was that when the chick rocked him?
she hit him in the face with something

his whole mouth was bloody

Originally Posted by New Wu

Everybody on here that posted a comment talkin bout they would jump in wouldve probaly got murked.

I don't see why would anyone jump in anyhow. There was no reason to. Once he punched the lady, the damage was done. It would be the bf's job to takerevenge. Not some stranger.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

she hit him in the face with something

his whole mouth was bloody
Yea I seen blood and I thought it was from her...

Back
Top Bottom