crack on 1, 3,4,6,11

if you wear your shoes three times every month will it prevent from getting crack in the future?

if you wear your shoes three times every month will it prevent from getting crack in the future?

Shoes are for wearing. Extend the leather on them by wearing them. Leather needs oxygen in order for it to not crack and dry up. Wear them often.

Shoes are for wearing. Extend the leather on them by wearing them. Leather needs oxygen in order for it to not crack and dry up. Wear them often.

No you have to wear them 9 times a month to avoid cracks.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i feel like your trying to flirt with the borderline of keeping a shoe close to DS while still wearing it
( similiar to any oxy-moron, of sorts) but anyway, shoes are ment to be worn..
and it also matters which jordans you are talking about ...
some og 1s from 85 are so durable they can be worn today
whereas some of the OG 3s are a diaster waiting to happen while your foot is in them

but all in all.. wear em enjoy em.. life is short...

i feel like your trying to flirt with the borderline of keeping a shoe close to DS while still wearing it
( similiar to any oxy-moron, of sorts) but anyway, shoes are ment to be worn..
and it also matters which jordans you are talking about ...
some og 1s from 85 are so durable they can be worn today
whereas some of the OG 3s are a diaster waiting to happen while your foot is in them

but all in all.. wear em enjoy em.. life is short...

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

he probably wrote all the jordans he has in the thread title.......

Lame a not funny.
To answer your question OP, wear 'em a decent amount and you'll be good for the future.

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

he probably wrote all the jordans he has in the thread title.......

Lame a not funny.
To answer your question OP, wear 'em a decent amount and you'll be good for the future.

Some people are soo rude in this mug........ anyways thank to people that reply to my thread, yes all my shoes is being worn...

Some people are soo rude in this mug........ anyways thank to people that reply to my thread, yes all my shoes is being worn...

^^^ If they are all being worn dont worry about it? ^^^

Cracking on the soles is inevitable but if your already wearing them then whats the problem? we arent being mean, its been asked before

^^^ If they are all being worn dont worry about it? ^^^

Cracking on the soles is inevitable but if your already wearing them then whats the problem? we arent being mean, its been asked before

it mainly depends on how u store them. my 1999/2000 5s are all ds and they still are wearable

Back
Top Bottom