Cracker Barrel, IHOP, or Waffle House....if you had to eat at one, which would it be?

I worked at a Waffle House for a couple of months, worst job ever. Only good thing is that my boss was a creaking hippie and let us get high in the back. I seen a dude cook heroine on a spoon, shoot it up, put the spoon back in the clean dish rack. Crackheads **** they pants and calmly order OJ at the counter lol. I also got a knife pulled on me.

They're all like that btw.....

But Cracker Barrels pork chops and eggs are BALLIN!

I worked at a Waffle House for a couple of months, worst job ever. Only good thing is that my boss was a creaking hippie and let us get high in the back. I seen a dude cook heroine on a spoon, shoot it up, put the spoon back in the clean dish rack. Crackheads **** they pants and calmly order OJ at the counter lol. I also got a knife pulled on me.

oh is that a fact?

:rolleyes

in socal for late night spots we only have dennys, ihop and norms. i would take dennys over the other 2.

Roscoe's chicken and wallfes>>>>> all tho

That's the most disgusting thing I've read on here in a long time.... :smh:

Obviously telling your boss wouldn't have done anything, but I would have put hands on the dude for doing that.

Roscoe's chicken and wallfes>>>>> all tho
HELL NO! Roscoe's is NASTY AF. It's not the same as it was back in the day. The name is the selling point for the place now.

I went there for the first time in 5 years this past Saturday and it was awful.

I'm from L.A. if that matters.

I really love Cracker Barrel. Now that I think of it, it might be my favorite restaurant.

Whenever me and my boys go out of town, we HAVE to go to CB. We have to man. We had some great service in Virginia Beach by this waiter named Smitty. I made sure I called the manager and corporate to let them know how great that service was. Smitty was cool man. About 50 year old black dude just looking out for us (doing his job I know).

I usually get the chicken tenders and some pancakes. My version of chicken and waffles.

Speaking of Chicken and Waffles, Glady's was WEAK when I went. I went to the original one in ATL. Horrible. Super greasy chicken and the waffle was weak like The Waffle House. #CantDoIt

Had iHop yesterday 
pimp.gif

Just went to CB last night and was reminded why I love this place so much. Cheap SOLID eating.

I usually get the 3 pancakes with turkey sausage. I usually turn my sausage patties into sausage biscuits + jelly + hot sauce. I love this place.

Pancakes? IHOP and Denny's don't compare at all man.

True story. I was estatic when they built a Cracker Barrel near my property in Waldorf, MD. As someone who has eaten at all 3 resturants several times I will have to say Cracker Barrell > WH > IHOP. Cracker Barrel is always clean with good customer service and they serve quality food for cheap prices.

I mess with Cracker Barrel.

To me, it's

CB > WH > IHOP.

I'm from the South if that matters. Just can't get down with IHOP. Waffle House is good if I'm strapped for cash.

never had cracker b breakfast......only their lunch/dinner......like ihop french toast 
pimp.gif

Waffle House.

IHOP.

I've never eaten at a Cracker Barrel.. there is one about 10 mins from my parents house in Georgia and I've never wanted to go.

waffle house

i can see them cook my food, and its always packed on the weedends in ATL

all the fine ******* and they friends be at waffle house after the club.

faster service

I cant see how cracker barrel is even being considered they aren't even open when I get out the club. The only time you should buy breakfast.

never heard of Cracker Barrel, but IHOP is my choice, actually anyplace with a real good plate of French Toast
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom