Cracker Barrel, IHOP, or Waffle House....if you had to eat at one, which would it be?

Cracker Barrell is the GOAT.

I actually like waffle house they have the best hash Browns.

Last edited:
If I could have Waffle House Grits with IHOP pancakes
1049.gif

Can't really choose out of the 3...

I guess it depends on the mood I'm in... for waffles, pancakes, or French Toast (from Cracker Barrell)

All 3 of these serve the purpose, but I prefer the local brunch restaurants here around Baltimore for a decent meal...

Just destroyed this

I know those plates anywhere... This has to be Miss Shirley's... :pimp: :pimp:

The Cinnamon Danish Waffles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *

Never been to Cracker Barrel so i'd say Waffle House edges out IHop.

Should've made this a poll.

**** pancakes though.

I knew who bumped this thread immediately. [@=/u/37847/DCAllAmerican]@DCAllAmerican[/@] the thread bumping master
Should I have made a new thread?
A new thread about what though? :lol:

Were you gonna ask ppl who else agrees that waffle house has horrible waffles? Another one of your stories about how you overheard a convo with ppl talking about this?

You had already posted in this thread a bunch of times too :lol:

Last edited:
You missed my point. Dude complained about me bumping the thread. I said, sarcastically, should I have made a new thread. 

And the reason why I bumped it is because I overheard someone on the train talking about this topic. 

Happy? 
glasses.gif

Whoever had the nerve to say that Roscoe's was trash needs to re evaluate there thought processes

Cracker Barrels is by far the best out of the 3 there food is always consistently good at a reasonable price
Anything you get will be worth there biscuits are flat out amazing

After living in the south for the last year I can honestly say one of the best things is that NO MATTER WHAT waffle house is always an options no matter day time or location seeing as there all over.
Decent food at a great price a college student best friend
and yeah there never clean but its the only place I dont pay attention to that

IHOP is just ok its never my first choice not to mention there pancakes are TRASH

But local pancake houses on the south side of Chicago and Coney Islands in Michigan will forever be the goat

God I love breakfast food just not at breakfast time unless ive been partying the night before

Back
Top Bottom