cracking on aquas

after two very light wears to school, the midsole on the left side of my right shoe has begun to crack, i dont know if any of you guys have had this problemtoo but i think this is the worst quality retro i own, it just sickens me that i wasted 140 + tax&shipping on them to have them crack after two very lightwears, i just hope the packs in 08 or the playoffs later this month dont have crappy*@%% midsoles

thats news to me. haven't had mine crack yet (knock on wood) but don't expect the quality of the jordans to go up any time soon. as long as we paythey get cheaper
mad.gif

i don't have the aquas but i got the stealth/orange blaze and mine are holding up perfectly fine.

but the quality on these seemed better than on the aquas to me

Can you post pictures so we can have a better feel of what your talking about? Right now i'm picturing the shoe with a crack like the ogs get.

No Jordan cracked more than the Flint Grey/Blue 9's! Those things cracked after 2 weeks of wearing...

The shoes get very ashy on the top box of the aquas. Expect that from the black/red 8's also and yes i do clean the shoe.

^Co-Sign.
mad.gif

Is it a midsole crack or a paint crak. I'm thinking more of a paint crack. Yes, JB is bad, but I don't think they are THAT bad
laugh.gif

It could be your weight (no offense)

I think some of the release of Jordans nowadyas are low in quality... My Jordan V for example which i bought last September, the paint at the bottom near thesole cracked after a few wearings. I've painted it, but it cracked again!

One of my worst experience buying a Jordan...

for the thousandth time..

it's not your MIDSOLE cracking.

it's just the PAINT cracking. there is a big difference.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

end thread. everyone knows this happens. especially with cg ivs
grin.gif

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by 255forLife

end thread. everyone knows this happens. especially with cg ivs
grin.gif

co-sign on the CG IV's i hope the FRIII's hold up nice too

man everything cracks but its a matter of time and ur wieght could be an issue maybe maybe not but they all crack mines havent so im good sorry for the badnews

Originally Posted by LOCOOFEOO23

man everything cracks but its a matter of time and ur wieght could be an issue maybe maybe not but they all crack mines havent so im good sorry for the bad news

my 23classics cracked after about 3 wears. and they cracked real badly. Btw im 5'10 150lbs. memory serves me right there was a thread here withpictures of flip 3's with the paint cracking like hell

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

thats news to me. haven't had mine crack yet (knock on wood) but don't expect the quality of the jordans to go up any time soon. as long as we pay they get cheaper
mad.gif
AGREED. If people are willing to miss out on releases as a revolt/strike maybe JB would shape up, but i really doubt anyone would nor JB would give a#@%%

there was a slight gap (I'm thinking for a lack of glue) between toebox & midsole off the outer side of my right shoe. they were like that when Ibought them on release date. the gap hasn't gotten any bigger, its not noticeable and I've worn the pair 5 times. other than that, no complaints.

Back
Top Bottom