cracks on cracks on cracks vol Blackberry!

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

There's still no major improvement with OS7. Usually when software makes a big number jump, it should signify progress. All they did was redesign icons and make it more "touch friendly." 
Can't wait to dump my CrapBerry 9700 for the new iPhone. 
pimp.gif

Coming from someone running OS5, OS7 is a big difference.  From what I've read about iOS5, the only major differences than BB OS7 is the wireless sync, some shortcuts, twitter integration, newspaper subscriptions, and a browser reader.  Of course, you get their apps as well vs bb's apps, or lack thereof.  Maybe someone can shed some light on if it'll stream from their cloud
nerd.gif

I should've mentioned I've been running OS6 on the 9700 for a few months already. The reason I said there wasn't major improvements is because OS7 is really OS6.1 renamed. Knowing that, RIM probably changed the name for marketing purposes since 6.1 sounds like a nominal upgrade. 

9900 needs to come to AT&T quick! my niece broke my 9700 screen and i aint trying to pay $80 for tht...so im stuck with the old red curve
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

iPhone 4 does not lack in messaging ....IMO
Texting on an iPhone >>> BBM

Naw b. Texting on a Blackberry keyboard > any touchscreen. I love the Blackberry keyboard, I bet money I could out type anyone with a touchscreen keyboard. 
laugh.gif

challenge_accepted_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s325x265-158648-535.png

how much? 
laugh.gif

i have bb users going 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 when they see me type on my iPhone.

keyboards are overrated IMO. it was one of those things that 1 person said because they used a touchscreen device OTHER than the iPhone, and then all of a sudden everyone thought texting on an iOS device sucked. FWIW, i type faster on my iPhone than i do on my dads Galaxy. so far these android phones can't keep up with me 
pimp.gif

Been an avid BB user for 5 yrs, 3 devices. Was planning
on getting the 9900, but after looking at it, it looks like the
same ol iish, and the iPhone 5 is looking better & better.

I might have to make "da switch"
tired.gif

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

I know there is a lot that BB do wrong, but personally I love the phones they have made, particularly the Bold's.

Yes the android, apple and whatever phones give you more useless stuff and fancy touch screens (I sound like a grumpy old man)

My criteria for a phone is -

Battery life
Signal strength
Ease of use

And all the BB's I have had tick those boxes. Would I like all those little apps sure, do I need them on my phone no.

I will upgrade to that new Bold when it comes out.
that would be fine IF RIM wasn't charging exactly da same price or MORE for phones that do ALOT less....

if you're paying smartphone money for a phone, i want da damn thing to do anything i want.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I know there is a lot that BB do wrong, but personally I love the phones they have made, particularly the Bold's.

Yes the android, apple and whatever phones give you more useless stuff and fancy touch screens (I sound like a grumpy old man)

Battery life
Signal strength
Ease of use

And all the BB's I have had tick those boxes. Would I like all those little apps sure, do I need them on my phone no.

that would be fine IF RIM wasn't charging exactly da same price or MORE for phones that do ALOT less....

if you're paying smartphone money for a phone, i want da damn thing to do anything i want.

So what exactly is your gripe with Blackberry?  What does the phone not do that it the droid does?

I loved my blackberry when I had it but I can't go back. Them joints are waaay to outdated...however I do miss brick breaker though haha

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Battery life
Signal strength
Ease of use

I see both points but none the less I stick with babz on this one. Everyone has their reasons on why but I like not having to charge my phone or ask someone to let me use their outlet to plug my phone up or ask for a charger or usb plug. Since when does it look good to spend $500 on something yet walk around with your charger and low battery. I'm glad to see the bold being touch and  

the 9930 (sprint) could have been a good competitor if it was 100 at the very most. With 200 you could get a Photon 4g, Evo 3D, or a Nexus S

^^^

Word!

But those phones dont do it for me. Been with BB and Ill keep going with the BB.

you missed the whole point and reason why the used preffered a blackberry over everything.

He was stating his opinion and your tryna change it
laugh.gif

If they ever make a blackberry thats as good as my htc inspire or betterr ill consider it by that time there will be something twice as good.

any word when the 9900 comes to AT&T? I've been on crackberry everyday hoping to see a release date
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

any word when the 9900 comes to AT&T? I've been on crackberry everyday hoping to see a release date
ohwell.gif
November is what I've read. I'm eligible for an upgrade and I want the white one this time around. Been with AT&T for 15 years, they grandfathered me into so many insane deals I can't ever justify leaving them. Worth it to hold out.

Back
Top Bottom