Craigslist bbw looking for a man!

Hate the BBW label, hate it with a passion, but I understand that's what fellas who like big gals search for. With that said, here's what I'mafter:

I'm 30, live in Shawnee, want some NSA fun. I'm not thick, curvy or a little overweight... I am fat, a big girl. Repeat, I am NOT curvy or thick orstocky... Mama is F-A-T, fat. Like, seriously, chances are good that I'm bigger than you. Anyway, my **** aren't that big and I might not be theprettiest fatty ever, but I @#*! like a woman possessed, give decent head and want someone who can keep up with my sex drive. I don't want a boyfriend or ahusband. I don't want someone to pay my bills, nor am I going to pay someone else's. I just want a man with a healthy sex drive to bang me like theworld's about to end. I prefer a white male from 29 to 40 who can host. I can't host. Period. That is non-negotiable. I'm not interested in yourlife story so much, and don't expect you to be interested in mine. It would be nice if you have a decent sense of humor, because mine is sick and dry, andI do like to laugh. I don't have the HIV, the warts or any other oogies crawling around on my girly parts. I don't have cold sores, canker sores ormouth cancer. I bathe on a regular basis. I do not have lice anywhere on my body. It would be nice if the same were true of you. I usually shave, buthaven't in a while because I've been busy. If you require shaven box, I'll bring the razor and you can have at it. Really, I just want to havereally good, really nasty sex (yes, I like rough stuff) without having to worry about any of the heavier things that go along with a relationship. Ifyou're interested, write me. I will reply to everyone who does. Pictures are welcome, but I don't need to see your junk. I'd rather see your facethan your "downstairs". Oh, please don't be married. That's just not cool.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

fat chick with small breasts is the biggest fail ever.
word i was thinking the same thing
laugh.gif

but seriously...that seems like the most legit/easy craiglist ad ever

Originally Posted by ripfan816

Hate the BBW label, hate it with a passion, but I understand that's what fellas who like big gals search for. With that said, here's what I'm after:

I'm 30, live in Shawnee, want some NSA fun. I'm not thick, curvy or a little overweight... I am fat, a big girl. Repeat, I am NOT curvy or thick or stocky... Mama is F-A-T, fat. Like, seriously, chances are good that I'm bigger than you. Anyway, my **** aren't that big and I might not be the prettiest fatty ever, but I @#*! like a woman possessed, give decent head and want someone who can keep up with my sex drive. I don't want a boyfriend or a husband. I don't want someone to pay my bills, nor am I going to pay someone else's. I just want a man with a healthy sex drive to bang me like the world's about to end. I prefer a white male from 29 to 40 who can host. I can't host. Period. That is non-negotiable. I'm not interested in your life story so much, and don't expect you to be interested in mine. It would be nice if you have a decent sense of humor, because mine is sick and dry, and I do like to laugh. I don't have the HIV, the warts or any other oogies crawling around on my girly parts. I don't have cold sores, canker sores or mouth cancer. I bathe on a regular basis. I do not have lice anywhere on my body. It would be nice if the same were true of you. I usually shave, but haven't in a while because I've been busy. If you require shaven box, I'll bring the razor and you can have at it. Really, I just want to have really good, really nasty sex (yes, I like rough stuff) without having to worry about any of the heavier things that go along with a relationship. If you're interested, write me. I will reply to everyone who does. Pictures are welcome, but I don't need to see your junk. I'd rather see your face than your "downstairs". Oh, please don't be married. That's just not cool.

laugh.gif

Irony.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom