Crashin Parties FTW....Getting Kicked out FTL!

looks like you guys who were crashing the party weren't invited where all the girls where in the first place..congrats your a tool!

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by TuckYaChainzN

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Pictures of these stolen girls?

Who brings a camera to crash a party?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TMZ type dude right there
laugh.gif

i aint never "crash" a party...i dont even %@$* with them to begin with but...

freshman year of college (whoops
laugh.gif
), i seen this girl i was cool withposted outside the boys bathroom, talkin to one of our $%!!%*

she was like "hurry up, i left my phone at the party last night, and i dont wanna go back by myself"

ol boy in the bathroom was like "aiight relax, im in here strugglin.....this type of work takes time"
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i think homie had diarrhea to be serious
laugh.gif

then i asked her what was wrong and she said that she lost her phone at a house party last night. it was like 1pm now though. and she wanted to go and see ifshe could find it. i was bored so i said aiight let ol boy poop til he can poop no more and i'll go with you.

i was raining and windy and just terrible weather. i didnt even notice but she was walkin through puddles wearin some pajama pants and some flip flops. wadingthrought mud puddles and !@++. if i woulda knew i coulda gave her one of my pair of shoes to wear.

so we get to the house. and the police are parked outside. i circle around lookin for any people chillin around the house i do i casually to make sure not toget noticed by jakes.
so, i went back to her and she started knockin on the door....the door came open. im like
laugh.gif
who leaves their door open.

she was like "!@++ i want my phone dammit! " she starts yellin "hello!...hello...is anybody there" knockin hard as !@++ on the door, whileholdin the handle so the door wouldnt fly open.

im like %@$* it im goin in.

so i go in the house. she follows me still yellin hello, im not tryin to make a sound cuz i know that i just ran up in somebodies crib a police car is outsideand i already look suspicious as it is.

THIS PLACE IS FILTHY!! beer bottles, plates, cups, clothes, dvds, cd, cigarettes, blunt guts, papers are EVERYWHERE

they must have had a good ol time that night. ol girl went lookin for her phone while i stood there waitin for somebody else to pop up.
[
she found her phone on top of the tv. and it was time to go
pimp.gif

when we got back. homie was just commin out the bathroom
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i aint never "crash" a party...i dont even %@$* with them to begin with but...

freshman year of college (whoops
laugh.gif
), i seen this girl i was cool with posted outside the boys bathroom, talkin to one of our $%!!%*

she was like "hurry up, i left my phone at the party last night, and i dont wanna go back by myself"

ol boy in the bathroom was like "aiight relax, im in here strugglin.....this type of work takes time"
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i think homie had diarrhea to be serious
laugh.gif

then i asked her what was wrong and she said that she lost her phone at a house party last night. it was like 1pm now though. and she wanted to go and see if she could find it. i was bored so i said aiight let ol boy poop til he can poop no more and i'll go with you.

i was raining and windy and just terrible weather. i didnt even notice but she was walkin through puddles wearin some pajama pants and some flip flops. wading throught mud puddles and !@++. if i woulda knew i coulda gave her one of my pair of shoes to wear.

so we get to the house. and the police are parked outside. i circle around lookin for any people chillin around the house i do i casually to make sure not to get noticed by jakes.
so, i went back to her and she started knockin on the door....the door came open. im like
laugh.gif
who leaves their door open.

she was like "!@++ i want my phone dammit! " she starts yellin "hello!...hello...is anybody there" knockin hard as !@++ on the door, while holdin the handle so the door wouldnt fly open.

im like %@$* it im goin in.

so i go in the house. she follows me still yellin hello, im not tryin to make a sound cuz i know that i just ran up in somebodies crib a police car is outside and i already look suspicious as it is.

THIS PLACE IS FILTHY!! beer bottles, plates, cups, clothes, dvds, cd, cigarettes, blunt guts, papers are EVERYWHERE

they must have had a good ol time that night. ol girl went lookin for her phone while i stood there waitin for somebody else to pop up.
[
she found her phone on top of the tv. and it was time to go
pimp.gif

when we got back. homie was just commin out the bathroom
laugh.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

N had no shame
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Crashing parties? Sounds like some lame stuff... must not have any friends outside of your "boys" and probably never get invited anywhere, so youplay it off like you're big time by crashing places you weren't invited.
laugh.gif

Real coool.

You in high school or something? Who goes to parties they're not invited to?
laugh.gif
I just got this 'Sixteen Candles' flashback.

Pretty %%!*#!* funny topic.

Sounds really cool to talk about crashing parties and stealing people's +#%!.

So funny that 4 years ago I told a story of someone stealing a pair of Supreme Dunks from a party I was having at my house.

I laughed my %!* off.

You all sound like disrespectful children, and I hope for every one thing you steal something is stolen from you. And then I hope you raise your children withthe great amazing moral code you seem to find appropriate, and they steal from you every chance they get.

NT really sucks

Originally Posted by Swoshmn

So funny that 4 years ago I told a story of someone stealing a pair of Supreme Dunks from a party I was having at my house.

I laughed my %!* off.

You all sound like disrespectful children, and I hope for every one thing you steal something is stolen from you. And then I hope you raise your children with the great amazing moral code you seem to find appropriate, and they steal from you every chance they get.

NT really sucks

smh.gif
After reading the comments and replies... a lot of immature kids on NT.

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

I laughed my %!* off.

You all sound like disrespectful children, and I hope for every one thing you steal something is stolen from you. And then I hope you raise your children with the great amazing moral code you seem to find appropriate, and they steal from you every chance they get.

NT really sucks

smh.gif
QFT. And people wonder why they have to crash parties. Your not invited for a reason.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

I laughed my %!* off.

NT really sucks

smh.gif
QFT. And people wonder why they have to crash parties. Your not invited for a reason.
People will never learn how to act in this world.
smh.gif
Get some actright yall.

^ on the real...crashing parties deep...means beef. Must of crashed a lame *#+ party for the kid to call the cops and not have his friends to do anything.

I Dont see why people crash parties...when you could do ya own thing.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^ on the real...crashing parties deep...means beef. Must of crashed a lame *#+ party for the kid to call the cops and not have his friends to do anything.

I Dont see why people crash parties...when you could do ya own thing.
They may have just said forget the beef or violence, lets just let the cops handle it.

Back
Top Bottom