Crashin Parties FTW....Getting Kicked out FTL!

I hear you although it has been some years since I did that. Tend to throw the parties now and my lame dudes would slap your boys up for coming in bossed up

Originally Posted by northparkblind

I never crash parties.

because im always invited
grin.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but yeah if some miscellaneous cats roll up in a party my crew throwing all gooned up, they likely to get mashed on.

Man *@! what yall say about being immature and all, it's fun. Secure your *@! or I'm takin it. Of course it's wrong but when I'm drunk whogives a *@!.
laugh.gif

I aint takin shoes and clothes but u leavin money all over the place....it's a wrappppppp

Originally Posted by Chitowns Back

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Crashin parties, then stealing stuff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not fun at all...i threw a party in my dorm room it was like 15 ppl in my room and i knew about three...I woke up the next morning in my girl room(forgot how i got there)..when i got to my room the next morning me and my boy ipod touch was gone and somebody stole our ciroc
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Spot Rusherz wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not fun at all...i threw a party in my dorm room it was like 15 ppl in my room and i knew about three...I woke up the next morning in my girl room (forgot how i got there)..when i got to my room the next morning me and my boy ipod touch was gone and somebody stole our ciroc
mad.gif

Caught slippin FTL!

If your throwing a party secure ya !*+. Don't let people in your rooms and !*+. You just askin for it then

I woke up the next morning in my girl room (forgot how i got there)..when i got to my room the next morning me and my boy ipod touch was gone and somebody stole our ciroc
mad.gif

Well you're the idiot for leaving your own room. Who throws a party at their spot, blacks out, and leaves your %+%% unsupervised? That'sthe #1 rule of thumb when throwing a party: Never get too @%%@%% up to where you don't know what's going on around you at your spot.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's cool to roll up with a bunch of dudes and crash a party,
laugh.gif

I must be getting old, that #%%# is lame to me. A rolling sausage fest always kills the party, usually ends it, and the women bounce due to these lames.

Walking bunch of lames. I've never thrown a party at my crib, just a few hangouts, and if I didn't know you or invited. Your %!# was looking in fromthe sidewalk.

We tried it on the 31st, a couple lames tried to hang with the crew, we were like 12 deep all dudes
sick.gif

a couple got in, kicked out, set off a smoke bomb ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and stabbin dudes who try to act up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I don't mind people crashing our parties...but I remember 3 summers ago...some dudes that crashed our parties decided to that $@*%...let'sjust say me and a couple of boys caught them and $@*% was did not end well for them. I wish a *censored* would try that $@*% again.

Crashing parties? Nah. It's not that hard to find a party but actually "crashing" one is wack. You just get the vibe that they are looking fortrouble.

Back
Top Bottom