Crate Manila Updates

Hey guys, don't know where to post this so I had to make a thread...

For the Kobe Heads...

SBTG x Crate Manila - Varsity Bones

by: Jesse | December 8, 2009

img_60511.jpg

The Manila-based sneaker boutique, Crate, will release this special collaborative dunk with SBTG that is dedicated to Kobe Bryant. This model, which bears a strong resemblance to the KICKS LAB x Freshness x SBTG Blue Devil dunk, will feature a leopard print band and special custom features. This model shown here will be released exclusively at Crate in Manila, and it feature some Kobe-specific items, like his uniform number 24 on the right sneaker and a varsity letter-styled MVP on the heel of the left sneaker. Recently, Kobe was the recipient of his own 1 of 1 model of a Varsity Bones Dunk Hi customized by SBTG, and this time around his model will be available at the store in the coming weeks. The tongue logo is replaced by SBTG's own military-styled letters spelling "Crate" on the right foot and "Manila" on the left foot. Check Freshness soon for more information.

img_60491.jpg

img_60481.jpg

img_60451.jpg

img_60591.jpg
img_60561.jpg

http://www.freshnessmag.c...te-manila-varsity-bones/

wow good for crate and for mr jave. he's a nice guy so congrats to him.. 600usd is way too steep though. still, these are worth checking out in person..

where is Crate exactly??? address and directions plsss... TIA! $600?!? C'mon... wish i had the money to spend on that!

wow, even if it was SGD 600 mahal pa din hehe thanks for the update...hope they reconsider the price...

wow.. the shoes are really nice, but if it's 600 usd, I might channel my inner creativity in just customizing a pair.. only problem is, I might sabotagethe outcome..

honestly, it doesnt look like $600. i wont waste my money on shoes that bank on exclusivity. it just totally defeats the purpose of making a shoe to be wornthe heck out of.

Awesome!! But the price is crazy! I think
im jst gonna wait some hotness at weLegendary!!

Back
Top Bottom