Crate Manila Updates

They're buggin' if it's $600.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfreafer23

honestly, it doesnt look like $600. i wont waste my money on shoes that bank on exclusivity. it just totally defeats the purpose of making a shoe to be worn the heck out of.

co-sign

i saw some NT peeps there..i was at LRI earlier but not because of this..hehe.. nice kicks but price is really steep. tsk.

^went there last night to say what's up to some friends. great party. nice freeby shirt!shoutout to jave, juan, dj mars, ja, toots, darius, martin(btv),mackie, josh, ryan, miko d.(bunker), mike l., trilogy+grey one social peeps and the others who rolled through. congrats, jave! oh, yeah..... I FREAKIN' WONTHE RAFFLE AGAIN!
happy.gif
its just crazy!
roll.gif

haha! congratz sir miko! haha...

i saw you there last night at the parking lot. you guys were about to go when i got there.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by miko0412

^went there last night to say what's up to some friends. great party.shout out to jave, juan, ja, toots, darius, martin(btv), mackie, josh, ryan, miko d.(bunker), mike l., trilogy+grey one social peeps and the others who rolled through. congrats, jave! oh, yeah..... I FREAKIN' WON THE RAFFLE AGAIN!
happy.gif
its just crazy!
roll.gif

freakin unbelievable!!! sir miko bigay ka nga ng 6 numbers! try lang natin!!!

what did you win this time? galing!

Back
Top Bottom