Crate Manila Updates

Idol talaga grabe ng raffle yan ano minaster mo na ba yung pagraraffle idol? congarts sir miko!kenneth here.
eek.gif

guys sorry for asking this stupid question, if you won the raffle does this mean the shoes are given free or you are the chosen contestant to buy the limitededition sneaker???

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

guys sorry for asking this stupid question, if you won the raffle does this mean the shoes are given free or you are the chosen contestant to buy the limited edition sneaker???

nah, dude! raffle is for the cool SBTG tshirts. shoes are available for anyone to buy.

Originally Posted by kcCruZ05

Idol talaga grabe ng raffle yan ano minaster mo na ba yung pagraraffle idol? congarts sir miko!kenneth here.
eek.gif
i just write my name on the stubs and they just pick them. hehehehehe
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Chef Boi are P

How many pairs were there? How many sold? I ask because as much as I love SBTG, it's not 2003/2004 anymore.
omly 8 pairs i think, dude. im not sure how many got sold. shoes look tight, though!
grin.gif

some friends got some marvin the martian SBs and skunk dunk high SBs too at crate. not sure if there are more...just call them for availability and sizes...

Yeah I got my marvins yesterday for an affordable price. Thanks jave! Skunks look tempting also considering it's a day sold out in the US.

Nike SB Koston High and Low will be available at Crate starting tomorrow! size 8-11

High- P6,500
Low- P5,500

store open 1pm
132 LRI DESIGN PLAZA, NICANOR GARCIA ST. (FORMERLY REPOSO), BEL-AIR , MAKATI

oh i forgot to mention other items there...here are some noticeable kicks at crate:

aj5 fire red
kobe 4s
omni pump gold
nike sb marvin the martian
and a lot of vans

they also have kiks tyo tees and wip caps

Any idea what size do they have on the AJ V fire red im looking for a sz 12 or maybe you post there contact info.

Thanks

RJ

Originally Posted by reigillm

oh i forgot to mention other items there...here are some noticeable kicks at crate:

aj5 fire red
kobe 4s
omni pump gold
nike sb marvin the martian
and a lot of vans

they also have kiks tyo tees and wip caps

Hi there reigillm, i wanna know were is  this crate located in makati? Saan malapit sir? I wanna find some cool vans out there if any. . .TIA

Thanks to reigllm, i thought i really need to ride a tricyle but to surprise its a 3 minute walking distance at the back of Mapua and, i've already gone to crate.

Noticeable kicks i've seen at crate which caught my attention:

Kobe 4s: Finals MVP, 61 Points, Beijing to Finals (Not the gold medal game) if i'm not wrong the size are 10 and 10.5 i think.

Air jordan 5 fire red big size in display again if my memory serves right when i check the size its 10.5 i think.

Eric Koston low, Omni pump gold, Marvin the martian(This really looks good promise! L.O.L.)

Kiks TYO stuff and many more mid dunks. Call the store for size though.

Hey Episode 23. Did you got the price for Air Jordan 5 and other shoes you posted? TIA

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Hey Episode 23. Did you got the price for Air Jordan 5 and other shoes you posted? TIA

Nope, i didn't ask for the price though. Give them a call, thestores opens at 1 onwards. Try to call the store for sizes and price.The only thing that i ask is the Martians SB i think its 5k+if my memory serves me right but sadly no size 11 for me T_T.

They usually post updates on their multiply site..not sire if they'll give a heads up here..just visit this thread regularly.some guys here are very kind enough to post updates
smile.gif

New Drops at Crate:

NIKE SB Born in the USA - P6000.00
NIKE SB Chrome Ball - P5000.00
NIKE Bruin - P3800.00

Please call the store for more details. Tel. No. 666-8877

Back
Top Bottom