Crazy lady flips out on black USPS worker

Man..as foul and flagrant as that was, yall really shouldn't be acting like this is something totally shocking and rare. Racism towards all races is still deep to this day, just that people aren't as open with it now.

Man..as foul and flagrant as that was, yall really shouldn't be acting like this is something totally shocking and rare. Racism towards all races is still deep to this day, just that people aren't as open with it now.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

I wouldn't worry. /b/ found her....
laugh.gif
RIP
let it begin....
devil.gif

link pm
pimp.gif
You guys hype /b/ like they're the illuminati. 
laugh.gif

What are they gonna do?

Supermanblue79 wrote:
She hit him with the N word and threatened his life. 
It takes a very strong man to control himself in this type of situation. 
Sad to say that I'm not shocked, worse that that goes on everyday.
I hope that some type of justice is carried out on this biggot.

THIS! or a 2 time Felon but since he is a postman then that's prob not the case but still.
30t6p3b.gif

She speaks for so many more people it's not even funny. At least she showed her cards
ohwell.gif

Supermanblue79 wrote:
She hit him with the N word and threatened his life. 
It takes a very strong man to control himself in this type of situation. 
Sad to say that I'm not shocked, worse that that goes on everyday.
I hope that some type of justice is carried out on this biggot.

THIS! or a 2 time Felon but since he is a postman then that's prob not the case but still.
30t6p3b.gif

She speaks for so many more people it's not even funny. At least she showed her cards
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

30t6p3b.gif
 at the unnecessary racism on /b/. I bet all them dudes soft anyways. 

In real life, yea. But that don't matter when they can make your life miserable online.

/b/ cannot be stopped once it is united. Believe that.

Also, a lot of /b/tards can be found on bb.com so idk if that says something about them or not. lulz.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

30t6p3b.gif
 at the unnecessary racism on /b/. I bet all them dudes soft anyways. 

In real life, yea. But that don't matter when they can make your life miserable online.

/b/ cannot be stopped once it is united. Believe that.

Also, a lot of /b/tards can be found on bb.com so idk if that says something about them or not. lulz.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by BTK

that lady is foul, but on the same token, this mail man is definitely provoking her
How the hell did he provoke her to do all that? Come on guy.

^THANK YOU! She could have said a million n one other things besides calling him that...Really?
30t6p3b.gif
 FOH with that nonsense. 

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by BTK

that lady is foul, but on the same token, this mail man is definitely provoking her
How the hell did he provoke her to do all that? Come on guy.

^THANK YOU! She could have said a million n one other things besides calling him that...Really?
30t6p3b.gif
 FOH with that nonsense. 

I am not condoning her behavior at all...she is very wrong for her statements.

BUT...I kinda believe her that he is making stuff up about her slapping him.

It looks like she tried to grab something at the 2:00 mark and he OD'd on his reaction.

She was adamant about her reasons for calling him names and how the white people will kill him but never admitted to slapping him every time he questioned her.

If Im wrong and she did slap her, then OOPS. My bad.

Not defending her, just re-watching it and stating what i found odd. Anyways, she needs to die slow.

I am not condoning her behavior at all...she is very wrong for her statements.

BUT...I kinda believe her that he is making stuff up about her slapping him.

It looks like she tried to grab something at the 2:00 mark and he OD'd on his reaction.

She was adamant about her reasons for calling him names and how the white people will kill him but never admitted to slapping him every time he questioned her.

If Im wrong and she did slap her, then OOPS. My bad.

Not defending her, just re-watching it and stating what i found odd. Anyways, she needs to die slow.

Just an FYI for y'all doubting... /b's taking the side of "good guy" this time. No link, but the thread's constantly bumped so you can find it easily if you look.

Just an FYI for y'all doubting... /b's taking the side of "good guy" this time. No link, but the thread's constantly bumped so you can find it easily if you look.

just watched it & that was just too much for me...i dont even know. i dont even know how to describe wat i just saw, if i was buddy i woulda drove off

just watched it & that was just too much for me...i dont even know. i dont even know how to describe wat i just saw, if i was buddy i woulda drove off

Back
Top Bottom