crazy store policys for jordans

Why is there diffrent store policys for jordans.I called champs about the XX3s releasing tommorow.Theres only 2 stores with them maybe an hour away from mechamps is one of them.They told me that they cant release sizes over the phone anymore for jordans.So i asked can you at least tell me if you have a 12 sense iam about to drive an hour in the morning to pay $185 + tax .He still told me no.I called 1-800 number they told me thats policy.Has any one else heard thisbefore or know of any other crazy store policys so i wont waist my time with these stores anymore.

those are just crazy nike politics, thats what they told me when i called the nikefactory a few months ago asking if they had any jordans in stock

Wow that sounds like a lie they can let you no if they have a size 12 he was just being cruddy

well i work for champs and my store is getting 2 size 12s, but it all depends on how many pairs they get too...but for the most part there will be at least 2of each of the bigger sizes in Jordan releases...

there's a finishline in columbus, oh where they won't allow you to return unworn Jordans even with the receipt.

It probably means he didn't want to tell you because the employees got them on hold for themselves or friends of theirs...

either way these shouldn't be too hard to get...not too many people outside the sneaker boards will drop $185 for a mostly all white shoe...

I love the XX3 design, have the money , and still don't view these as a must have...(ankle collar should have been red and maybe I would have consideredthem)

what? umm the receipt says returnable within 30 days esp unworn merchandise. i would call corp on that store. its a store/company policy....if its on thereceipt then they have to accept it back as long its within the terms of the return policy.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

there's a finishline in columbus, oh where they won't allow you to return unworn Jordans even with the receipt.

Same thing happened to me at Champs. Returned a pair of grey 23's, brand new never worn. They hasseled me and said they didn't have to take 'emback even though they were purchased at that store. Pathetic customer service. If they won't take them back with a receipt, that needs to be made clear atthe point of purchase.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Call corporate. As long as they're unworn and it's within 45 days with receipt, a refund is due.

The reasoning for that may be if retros are returned, or CDPs, it hurts them because if that pair doesn't sell, it looks bad and they will receive asmaller allocation the next time something releases (or for the CDPs, next to no packages at all).

It's still no excuse though.

grin.gif

^^^sorry not the case there is a thing called the better business bureau if corporate doesnt abide by the policy. Its not a mom and pop store then the policyis the policy. There are no store to store rules.

I returned a pair of Jordans to finishline 3 weeks after I received them along with the receipt. Jordan comp is REALLY strict with stores but its also storeswho have 18 year old kids running things who like to power trip knowing damn well they reserve a pair for them and their friends.

Basically there are rules and ego tripping fools.

yeah.I probably will never deal with them again because of that rule.Theres another store that has them near me I called they told me they have 3 12s.I plan ongetting 2 12s.Its a shame champs could have made that money.

Things with Jordans just got too hectic anymore where its beginning to just not be fun, people get greedy, consumed, and no one wants to help anyone out.

my footlocker wont let me return my xx2 lows with the reciept - i hat that manager - Redondo beach Footlocker

Originally Posted by vood99

Returned a pair of grey 23's, brand new never worn.
Why'd you buy them in the first place?

I purchased 2 pairs. Got the hook from Tupac for the discount at NDC, while the wife was out picking up the pair from Champs at the same time. Save someflow when possible.

some stores have had times were people buy the shoes but return fakes...
the employees cant tell the difference so he manager decides to not take returns

Originally Posted by short MI

the employees cant tell the difference so he manager decides to not take returns

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

well i work at finishline and it sounds like the guy u talkd to was havin a bad day, but our return policy is pretty normal u need an ID, receipt and we checkthe shoe make sure its not worn or fake. But the other day a guy tryed to return a pair of 15se georgetown and they were damp, smelled like bleach and wereworn. we obviously didnt take them back.

it all depends on the store manager basicly...the return policy says they have the right to deny any returns for any reason so sometimes if they are not makingtheir day or something they will not accept the return because it will hurt the goal for the day.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by short MI

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have heard this alot, but its on the Store Manager to train his staff to look at Production Tags too....

Funny, i returned an extra CDP 10/13 pack to finishline - the employees were crawling over each other to process the return so they could buy it themselves -got to the point where i sold it to one for cash instead of returning it directly - only $20 profit - but it paid for dinner that night

Back
Top Bottom