Crazy stories from your job.

Wait after all that you called her to make out and get domed....

Nah brah, I was stuck in VA without a ride home. She was the only person I knew in the area.

I just asked for a ride and to stay over for one night, to crash on the couch. She says I gotta smash her if I want to stay over

We start negotiating. I offer to make out with her and let her give me a Handy J. She wanted to me to eat a plate of yambs

Believe it or not, the compromise was me getting topped off and us making out :smh: :lol:

Wildest convo I ever had

@blake267: She looked good for a sixty year old. She still had saggy boobs, a square but and you didn't see that box.

Last edited:
Rusty keeps delivering the goods 
pimp.gif
.  Great story.

Nah brah, I was stuck in VA without a ride home. She was the only person I knew in the area.
I just asked for a ride and to stay over for one night, to crash on the couch. She says I gotta smash her if I want to stay over
We start negotiating. I offer make out and she gives me a Handy J. She wanted to me to eat a plate of yambs
Believe it or not, the compromise was me getting topped off and us making out :smh: :lol:
Wildest convo I ever had
@blake267: She looked good for a sixty year old. She still had saggy boobs, a square but and you didn't see that box.

turn those lights out and get going. its not like you have to marvel at her body the whole time. She wanted the D super bad for some reason. Oblige her

Long story short. A guy worked late in the office until no one was there. He walked in the bathroom normal and exited looking like Khloe Kardashian. Dude really used the work bathroom to hop in that booth and transform into Super CrossDresser before he went to whatever place he was going to.
Security team noticed it and showed some of us.

View media item 147393

Were you showed a fisheye lens pictorial?

What if Comparison Ford is actually Lorenzo and he hacked sons account. :wow:
But straight up, dude sounds EXACTLY like Jim Carreys character on Cable Guy. As for hits rendezvous with horse face, all I can say its Juvenile taught him well. (#15 on the og 400 Degreez).

A thin Line Between Love and Rape coming to theaters this Summer

Starring Bill Bellamy as Rusty Shakleford and Eartha Kitt in a comeback role as "Mrs. Parkour"

Follow a tale of young retail associate Rusty as he offers the best customer service possible. Little does he know he's on a slippery slope to destruction. The customer is always right in this intense drama.

Rated R for graphic nudity, harsh language, and employee theft

Starring Bill Bellamy as Rusty Shakleford and Eartha Kitt in a comeback role as "Mrs. Parkour"
Follow a tale of young retail associate Rusty as he offers the best customer service possible. Little does he know he's on a slippery slope to destruction. The customer is always right in this intense drama.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dead. repped

View media item 147464

eek.gif
 @ Rusty's story. That BJJ reference caught me off guard 
laugh.gif
, had me picturing you in a gi trying scramble back to your feet.

Very well published story by rusty. I actually pictured the whole ordeal in my head as I read it. Well done sir.

Also my penor is now cover in dust from the box.
Dusty Shackleford, ya shoulda just let her dome you up . . . . how desperate does a person have to be in order for her to ASK you to LET her suck your D . . .

I woulda avoided all dat by letting her taste some dead baby juice one good time . . . But dat's just Meek Meals doe

Also my penor is now cover in dust from the box.
Dusty Shackleford, ya shoulda just let her dome you up . . . . how desperate does a person have to be in order for her to ASK you to LET her suck your D . . .​

I woulda avoided all dat by letting her taste some dead baby juice one good time . . . But dat's just Meek Meals doe​

aa421a85_cosbycmonson.png

NT goodnight

My first job was at Chuck E Cheese and I was a game room attendant. So as you can imagine it wasn't the greatest job in the world. So one day as I am spot sweeping the floor I get hit with something on the side of the face. I look up and this middle aged lady is sitting in the booth with a straw in one hand resting on her lip and a napkin in her other hand. So the conversation went like this.

Me: Did you just hit me with this!? (pointing at the ground)
Her: With what?
Me: This spit wad! (brush it with my broom)
Her: What spit wad?
Me: This freaking spit wad!
Her: No

So I storm off all pissed off. So I lost the battle but the war was not over.

Few weeks go by and when she sees me again,coincidently spot sweeping,she just busts up laughing. She then proceeds to tell me that her boyfriend (conveniently sitting across from her also laughing at my 16 year old pride) dared her to hit me with the spit wad. I brush it off and take the L. Right after supervisor comes up to me and says I need you to be Chuck E, as if to add insult to injury. WRONG! This is where I plot my revenge.

I get into the costume and make my rounds. I spotted the target with her back turned playing a game and so all i needed now was some ammo. So I picked up one of those balls from the ball pit and take one last look to see if my get away is clear. I throw this ball with the force of Strasburg and the accuracy of Mariano. I hit her directly in the back of the head followed with a loud "AAAAHHhhhhhh". I then proceed to run straight to the back victorious.

Cliffs:
-working at chuck e cheese lady hits me with a spit wad
-denies hitting me with it
-weeks later admits to hitting me with spit wad
-I dress up as chuck e and throw a fastball at her head
-I win

Back
Top Bottom