Crazy video of a destroyed city in Syria

frown.gif

Unbelievable. It looks like the setting for a post-apocalyptic film. Pretty sad. I'd like to see the "before" version, but that would just make it that much more depressing.

Old news. Frontline did a documentary on the resistance. Dudes were fighting in trenches and getting shot up as they walked in open spaces by snipers :smh:

Last edited:
But I'm sure both sides are destroying(Assad Regime/Russia, Rebels/US/Kurds/Other factions.

Absolutely.

Assad and Russia probably the most egregious. Russia outchea carpet bombing cities, and Assad was dropping barrel bombs.

Though the US on their proxy CIA rebel training tip has probably low-key done the most damage. We always do, never know how to deescalate ****. We always make things 100x worse. Always.

Last edited:
Yep, our nation needs the war on terror. The military is a huge part of our economy.

Terrible, absolutely terrible.

All for taking the profit out of war and limiting our military to at-home defense purposes. But it's going to be a long arduous process. I don't think it'll be done in our lifetimes, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Absolutely.

Assad and Russia probably the most egregious. Russia outchea carpet bombing cities, and Assad was dropping barrel bombs.

Carpet bombing still a thing with all this tech in armament. SMH, at least intel if you're not going to precision bomb.

Carpet bombing still a thing with all this tech in armament. SMH, at least intel if you're not going to precision bomb.

Putin gives negative dambs.

Everyone wants to talk up Putin as usual but the person who ran out of dambs is America's boy Erdogan who arbiters ISIS' oil on the low

That and bombing the hell out of another ally in the Kurds under the guise of bombing ISIS like Putin does when they're mostly attacking the different rebels factions mainly fighting Assad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom