Creed (Film Series) | Creed III | 3/3/23

Rocky

Rocky III

Rocky II 

Rocky Balboa

Rocky IV

Rocky V

is how I've ranked them. Maybe swap 3 for 2.. but 3 was more entertaining and did more interesting things. Rocky II is too similar to Rocky since it's a continuation of that story, he just wins at the end. Rocky III has a lot of awesome stuff in it.. Mr T. Eye of the Tiger, Mickey dies, he trains with Apollo, etc. Rocky IV is a classic 80s movie, but it's objectively a bad movie 
laugh.gif
 Rocky V is garbage. And Rocky Balboa is better than it should have been. You can swap IV for Balboa and that's okay, nostaglia gives it a bump.

Creed is probably the best next to the original Rocky.. I'd put the original ahead of it, but it's on the same tier for sure.

I see #2 being against dude from the gym but definitely get Drago's son/grandson in #3.

But that's for later, this movie was absolutely great. Blu-Ray's definitely copped.

Cant believe the rocky 4 slander smh

Any ways they def set this up for stuntman vs creed imo for the sequal

Seen Creed today and it's my movie of the year. Going to have to watch the rocky series. Is there any I need to skip, just watch 1-3 or watch them all for the greatness :nerd:

Seen Creed today and it's my movie of the year. Going to have to watch the rocky series. Is there any I need to skip, just watch 1-3 or watch them all for the greatness
nerd.gif
Rocky V is worst film out of the Rocky films. Everything else is a go... 

If you want to watch Rocky V for the hell of it then go for it...but I'm warning you...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 so rocky balboa is a go and just skip rocky v

I see #2 being against dude from the gym but definitely get Drago's son/grandson in #3.

But that's for later, this movie was absolutely great. Blu-Ray's definitely copped.

That would be soooooo corny if they have Drago's son come fight creed out of nowhere. Really hope they don't go that route

Currently watching Rocky Balboa. Paulie mentions they took Rocks statue down but in Creed it was back up?

Are they saying it got put back up after the final fight?

I'm a big fan of 3. Clubber a worthy contender sonnin everybody. Apollo couldn't fight him being past his prime like he shouldn't have fought Drago. He teaches Rocky who Mick kept safe fighting has beens to make a better living and build a legacy.

Apollo teaches Rocky how to box. Rock passes to Adonis and I think Adonis fought the way he did to show he's got to grow. Next films he will have more Apollo style.

They also told some subtle things that really built Apollos legend more. It was great!

For me:
Rocky
Rocky 3
Creed

That would be soooooo corny if they have Drago's son come fight creed out of nowhere. Really hope they don't go that route

Pretty sure they can plant seeds in #2 for it. Looks how many of them seeds were planted for that sequel already. With the English dude going to jail, Stuntman's definitely gonna be the champ and boss battle in #2.

I enjoyed the movie but man I really can't stand going to movie theaters :smh: people can't just be quiet and watch a movie

Back
Top Bottom