Creed (Film Series) | Creed III | 3/3/23

Damn I hope CII is good. Look good from he trailer by I feel kinda iffy bcs Coogler didn’t write or direct (even though he had a hand in choosing the writer & director)...

Damn I hope CII is good. Look good from he trailer by I feel kinda iffy bcs Coogler didn’t write or direct (even though he had a hand in choosing the writer & director)...

I'm glad they retained the original cast. I just hope they keep the fight sequences and boxing elements like the first movie. They got Drago's son looking like a professional strongman not a boxer.

Yeah this might be a Thursday night show for me... I swear people been really hatin’ on Mike B but I like him from jump. After Chronicle he picked some really meh projects but he’s turned that around.

Yeah this might be a Thursday night show for me... I swear people been really hatin’ on Mike B but I like him from jump. After Chronicle he picked some really meh projects but he’s turned that around.

he had fruitvale station just after chronicle thou..

only roles i'll really knock him for is fan4tastic (which was with dude from chronicle) and that awkward moment

but then he had creed, BP and fahrenheit 451

Trailer looked great. I loved the first one, excited for this one despite Coogler only producing.

This is gonna be great... The release date for this is Wed 11/21 & Thanksgiving is the next day Thurs 11/22. I got off that Black Friday too... My mother in law whom I adore is going to spend the night Wed thru the weekend & we're all going to see it Wed night. Its going to be like a minimum of 10-12 people possibly more.... Legit excited even more now... :pimp::smile::wink:

Curious to see if they go that route or have him lose again to set up 3

Pretty sure they’ll have him win. Doesn’t look good for the character to have him go 0 or 2 in fights.

Probably would go another route if they did a Creed 3 though. Possibly a rematch with the British guy he fought in the first fight or the guy who knocked him out early in the gym in the first movie. Hell they might even bring in another opponent if they keep making sequels.

Either way, I’ll be seeing this as soon as it releases in theatres.

^ I think they have 2 fights in this.. he loses the first and wins the rematch

They'll do a montage of him winning a bunch of fights

Like rocky III a bit, with IV sprinkled in

One main complaint from the first was the boxing. The fights looked bad imo. Really ridged and “dancy”. They need to do the OG rocky route and just have it be ridiculous. Embrace it

Drago Jr. towers over MBJ :wow:

he had fruitvale station just after chronicle thou..

only roles i'll really knock him for is fan4tastic (which was with dude from chronicle) and that awkward moment

but then he had creed, BP and fahrenheit 451

Florian-Munteanu.05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom