Creed (Film Series) | Creed III | 3/3/23

Did you guys notice Drago with two different color gloves in this trailer? TWO FIGHTS!?!?

If I was the director.. I'll have the story goes like this..

Creed is the champ(without Rocky help).. Drago number 1 contender.. Drago defeates Creed and Creed went to the hospital because of the loss and made a full recovery..

Drago then challenged Creed again because he let his family down by not killing Creed like his daddy did.. Now Rocky helps out and Ivan is in his son corner and create the BIG FIGHT..

Naw, I’m thinking they go the rocky 3 route. Creed isn’t hungry anymore while Drago is out there working out on literal battle fields lol. Creed gets beat at first, rocky takes creed to Mexico to train.

I just want another savage line.. :rofl:

tenor.gif

Naw, I’m thinking they go the rocky 3 route. Creed isn’t hungry anymore while Drago is out there working out on literal battle fields lol. Creed gets beat at first, rocky takes creed to Mexico to train.

this.

Yup.. has a montage beating a bunch of dudes like rocky III

And then get the warning from rocky about taking THAT fight, like rocky III

He takes the fight without really fully thinking it out out of passion, like Rocky III

Takes the guy for granted cause maybe he doesn't have a ton of big fights, like rocky III

Loses the first fight badly, like rocky III

Then travels some place for intense training, more like rocky IV but happened to a degree in rocky III too

Also the family stuff was going through all rocky movies, but this is probably more rocky IV "you can't win!"

The two of them in the same weight class? Victor is huge. What weight class did adonis fight in the first movie?

Disappointed Ivan’s son doesn’t have a flat-top haircut.

What if the ending is like Infinity War and Victor Thanos murks the hero and wins?

The two of them in the same weight class? Victor is huge. What weight class did adonis fight in the first movie?

Disappointed Ivan’s son doesn’t have a flat-top haircut.

Think light heavyweight.. around 175

Drogo's kid is definitely heavyweight.. or at very least cruiserweight

Adonis definitely moving up classes to fight dude

It mirrors a specific Rocky sequel if that happens...I would be fine with it

Thinking this too..

I’m glad Ivan’s son is huge (Pausé) and taller than mbj. It makes him look like a real threat visually, which makes the movie look more interesting. Mbj has a great physique and his opponents in the last movie looked skinny compared to him.

Edit*

Even the black panther was looking small af compared to killmonger lol

I’m glad Ivan’s son is huge (Pausé) and taller than mbj. It makes him look like a real threat visually, which makes the movie look more interesting. Mbj has a great physique and his opponents in the last movie looked skinny compared to him.

Edit*

Even the black panther was looking small af compared to killmonger lol

I'm glad too.. it's make it even more clear that he's only fighting for pride and revenge instead of actually thinking

Really think dude is 2 weight classes over Adonis, but Adonis isn't thinking straight and takes the fight anyways

So it kinda parallels rocky IV, where rocky lost weight training and the commentators commented on how small he looked compared to drogo

Back
Top Bottom