Creed (Film Series) | Creed III | 3/3/23

They were sort of killing Sly off in the second. I'm wondering if that was supposed to be the last one, but they're going for one last money grab, because you could have had him in the background still.

This is bound to fail. They're having MBJ direct? Dude can barely act and he's supposed to direct fight scenes? Are they trying to keep the budget as low as possible or something?

Not a good look leaving Sly out his property. Only reason the first one even worked was because Cooler had a personal connection to it.

"Stallone's rep officially confirmed that he would not be returning for Creed 3 earlier this week, and this news follows Stallone's post on Instagram in 2018 when he said he was retiring the character and thanked everyone for "taking the Rocky family into their hearts for over 40 years."Stallone played Rocky in eight films, directed four of them, and served as a writer or co-writer on all the Rocky films and Creed II."

I'm supposed to believe that MBJ forced Stallone out of Creed III and he never mentioned it. :lol:

Frank is on some other ish.

i really like creed, but it ain’t topping Rocky 3 or 4

im willing to listen to it being better than the first 2

but as I’ve said a couple times, they should have waited for drago for the 3rd movie

we needed that Rocky 2 film for this round where dude legit becomes the champ

Back
Top Bottom