Critique my website (reddit type site for beats)

Dope site. I like the layout and the ease of use. I see a lot of potential and I can see this site really taking off. Props!

Looks cool

Shouts to Trap Mafia for being the only guy on there without a "_____ type beat"

Looks cool and simple! Are you planing on using the site for selling your tracks?

Nice, a place to steal and copyright beats as my own. Becoming a YouTube rapper has never been easier. Album coming February 15 skrrt skrrt.

Last edited:
Good work man.

One thing I personally would change is move "Type Beats" and all the elements underneath it, up to where "Popular" so that it's on the same level

i like the concept..but i hate the term "type beat" tho. its corny. i make beats btw

Last edited:

i like the concept..but i hate the term "type beat" tho. its corny. i make beats btw
Yeah I feel like people either love or hate the type beat wave right now. But as you can see there are a lot more people who make type beats then those who don't which means there is a bigger audience.

Yeah I feel like people either love or hate the type beat wave right now. But as you can see there are a lot more people who make type beats then those who don't which means there is a bigger audience.
nah it really means more people suck and are unoriginal.  

yup and stop trying to sell me cd's for 5 dollars. WTF. i don't care if you're local. 

i pay 10 dollars a month and have unlimited selection of music you should give me your cd and be honored if i actually took time to listen to this weed plate

these beat websites are really just a circle jerk of "producers" though.

if your music is good, it will find me not the other way around.

Last edited:

yup and stop trying to sell me cd's for 5 dollars. WTF. i don't care if you're local. 

i pay 10 dollars a month and have unlimited selection of music you should give me your cd and be honored if i actually took time to listen to this weed plate

these beat websites are really just a circle jerk of "producers" though.

if your music is good, it will find me not the other way around.
lol where do you live where people still trying to sell you cd's in 2017?

Back
Top Bottom