CROCS...Gotta luv em!

i heard these are starting to get band from hospitals and places like that. i work at a dialysis clinic and they told everybody to stop wearing them because ofthe holes and how it isnt safe.

Knock it off with that Croc bs, none of that in NT
smokin.gif

Yea croc's are pretty geisha for men but for lil kids they are ok, my daughter has em and she loves em!!! I luv them too cause she can put em on herself...
pimp.gif

I would suggest buying both a pair of uggs and those furry sandles that used to be in the google ads on here... Both those those shoes would clearly fall underyour definition of the word "unique" as well I am guessing.

Crocs disgust me. I don't understand why you would pay good money for some "shoes" that look like they're made out of styrofoam

i don't own a pair, but i wore my cousins once and they are soooo comfy. ill still stick to my moccassins

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i don't own a pair, but i wore my cousins once and they are soooo comfy. ill still stick to my moccassins
Moccassins.

Wear the tims to school, toss 'em in the locker, and whip the moc's out.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i heard dirty wears crocs, is this true? If so what are some good croc websites?

Crocs look like s$^% and they make your feet smell.

When I see people wearing Crocs, I know immediately that we have nothing in common, and that we could never be friends or have any meaningful kind of relationship. They come in every color imaginable yet look bad with every other article of clothing ever created. The only thing that goes with Crocs is social ostracism.

To their credit though, Crocs serve as an excellent idiot barometer; you can tell a lot about people wearing them. For example, Amazon.com suggest products that other customers have purchased based on the item you're shopping for. Here are the suggestions for Crocs:
amazon_crocs6.jpg
When it comes to shoes, there are usually three deciding factors: quality, price, and style. Some shoes are cheap and stylish, but poor quality, while others are stylish and durable, but expensive. Crocs usually go for $30-$60, which doesn't sound like much for a shoe, until you consider that what you're really paying for are melted pellets squirted into a cast-iron mold in some province in China. Crocs have the rare combination of being expensive, poor quality, and ugly. It's quite a feat for one shoe to suck this bad.

People who wear Crocs go on and on about how comfortable they are, and how it's supposedly odor resistant because it's made out of some kind of anti-bacterial foam. Great point, dips$%^#! You know what else it's resistant to? You getting laid. Then as if the shoes weren't disgusting enough, Crocs introduced a product called "Crocs butter" that's supposed to restore that illustrious injection-molded sheen to those gaping holes they call shoes:
crocs_butter_barf.jpg
You know that feeling you get when you're full and slightly nauseous and you burp and you can taste the partly digested food in the back of your throat? There isn't a word in the english language to succinctly describe it, but I will hereby refer to it as: croc-butter.

Taken from thebestpageintheuniverse.com

They are hideous, I work at a preschool and so many of those kids rock em and they stay comin off their feet lol smh

Back
Top Bottom