Crystal Castles (III), OUT NOW! Stream link on Page 1!

New album this November.

Update: The album is streaming here: Too Good for Radio.

New album (III).

2 singles so far, "Plague" and "Wrath of God."

Plague,

Wrath of God,

Last edited:
Good stuff! Thanks for the heads up. Only purchased their first album. For some stupid reason I slept on their most recent album. Should pry get that....

You should definitely get the 2nd album. Especially if you enjoyed the 1st.

seriously, their second album is one of the best albums to ever have been released...it was perfect front to back...i can't wait for this one, already know it's gonna be my favorite album to drop this year...

speaking of, this had been a pretty dope year for music, and we only a little more than halfway through...

:pimp: Didn't know anyone on NT would be into crystal castles.

******g love them. the moment i heard this track i'm like they're ******g back.

has anyone been to their shows or contemplated it? I'm on the fence cause I don't know what kind of crowd they might draw.... my guess is heavy on the drugs which wouldn't be too different from house music raves but still.

If you like Crystal Castles you'll like the show. Some people are iffy on them and hate it. But it's exactly what you think. High energy and Alice screaming. Some people don't like the screaming.

With that said I like the song, just wish I knew what she was saying. I believe all the dates of their tour have gone on sale already

Thanks for the bump, SW :pimp: I'm digging this more restrained sound from these 2 singles so far. Wonder how much of the album will be like this. Cant wait. CANT WAIT.

I caught them at coachella last year. I was pretty inebriated. I remember it being a massive dance party and Alice Glass being drugged up stumbling and falling a couple times. Currently debating on catching thier Palladium show.

Yeah I think the video takes a clip from an old French horror movie called "Possession." Havent seen the movie, so I cant say for sure if it's right, but a review on the IMDB page mentions a scene that matches the CC video. Now I want to check it out.

i've seen them live and it is pretty crazy, people go nuts and also alice cannot be understood sometimes but the beats that ethan plays are pure heat and also the drummer...ive seen them twice and ive had to fight off some realy small drug fueled white girls..alice has great energy and the music woo..im gna look for shows in cali now..i highly recommend seeing them but if you like crystal clear lyrics and peace and quiet then no..oh yeah alice can sometimes be really messed up.

Last edited:
Track list:

(III)
01 Plague
02 Kerosene
03 Wrath of God
04 Affection
05 Pale Flesh
06 Sad Eyes
07 Insulin
08 Transgender
09 Violent Youth