Crystal Castles (III), OUT NOW! Stream link on Page 1!

Song's too short...

At least we get a new song to hold us over until the release, since it got pushed back.

Crystal Castles is great. Wasn't too crazy about their first album, but LOVED the second one. When is the release date for III?

wow they have really upped it up since their last album, their last one wasnt bad but this is more of what i've wanted hard drums+awesome synth work by ethan..no wonder timbaland bites their ish.

I definitely wish the song was longer but it's so good. I love their more laid back synthpop-ish stuff like this, so nice to listen to.

it comes out the 12th.
In the UK. It comes out the 13th here in the US. Regardless, should leak soon I hope :nerd:

Listened to their first album at the gym last night, and man that album's grown on me a lot since I first hear it.

wow they have really upped it up since their last album, their last one wasnt bad but this is more of what i've wanted hard drums+awesome synth work by ethan..no wonder timbaland bites their ish.

Timbo sampled one of their songs. How exactly is he biting?

lol well danja interpolated 2 of their songs, one woulda been fine to sample but thats just biting,i know its a "HOT" sample but damn man he's got all those synths and he doesnt even touch the keys that much anymore at least with his older stuff he was a lil bit creative but as far as those songs its all danjahandz..

CC also samples, here's what they used for 2 songs off the album with the madonna picture, but who knows tho maybe that sample for ayo technology is a preset on one of their programs..for the record i dont think sampling is biting.

Last edited:
Instant reaction: Better than (II). Only song I'm not liking at first is Violent Youth. If I had to describe the album, it's along the lines of Celestica or Empathy. There arent any songs in the vein of Doe Deer or Xxzxcuzx Me. Not sure how much I like it, but I'm going to be listening to this a lot in the future.

Instant reaction: Better than (II). Only song I'm not liking at first is Violent Youth. [COLOR=#red]If I had to describe the album, it's along the lines of Celestica or Empathy. There arent any songs in the vein of Doe Deer or Xxzxcuzx Me. Not sure how much I like it, but I'm going to be listening to this a lot in the future.[/COLOR]

If this is true then this might be the album of the year for me. Celestica and Empathy were by far my favorites off of II. I love their laid back stuff a lot more than the songs like Doe Deer. Will be giving it a spin in a little.

Last edited:
for some reason i wanna wait til like 3 in the morning to listen to this..

good to hear that you like it though.

off first listen, definitely not better than II, but still a dope *** album...gotta give it a few more spins before i make my final decision though...the first four songs back to back are :x

Back
Top Bottom