Cudi WZRD jan 30th

Originally Posted by TxRook

Cudi sampled the "Desire - Under your Spell" for Teleport 2 Me.
First heard the song on the movie Drive.
Beat really caught my attention when I first heard it.

I know no one asked but I just wanted to share.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by Antidope

Kid Cudi is the worst rapper to get on ever. EVER

K.

laugh.gif
 I don't really see the point of that comment in a thread titled clearly meant for people who are checking for him.
i think the cover is pretty dope and minimalistic

i guess this album may as well just be a mixtape...its for his fanbase and wont be gettin no push....if its really supposed to be out in 2 weeks....that means it leaks in another week and we've heard nothing pretty much.

I don't understand why some of these huge artists won't promote their albums?

Cudi's one of my favorite, but being so secretive just pisses off the fans imo

WELP.
http://www.rap-up.com/2012/01/16/kid-cudi-pushes-back-wzrd-album/#more-110323

[h2]KID CUDI PUSHES BACK WZRD ALBUM[/h2]

cudi-couch.jpg

Kid Cudi needs a little more time to perfect his magic. The rapper’s rock [color= rgb(255, 0, 102)]album[/color] WZRD has been delayed by a month.

The project, a collaboration with producer Dot Da Genius, was originally scheduled to arrive on January 30, Cudi’s 28th[color= rgb(255, 0, 102)]birthday[/color]. With two weeks to go until the original drop date, Dot Da Genius announced to fans that they’ll have to wait a little longer.

“Me and Cudi have been working on our debut album and it’s almost near completion,

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
I never buy that, " We're not done with the album b.s" The buzz for this album is mad low, hopefully this month goes fast.

Why'd they wait until it got this close to they release to announce the delay? #%*@ man

I wanna hear what Cudder got cooking

Back
Top Bottom