Cudi WZRD jan 30th

Teleport 2 Me
pimp.gif

I wish they kept the OG drum beat from Desire's 'Under Your Spell'

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Am I the only one that is reminded of GTA Vice City from the cover?
I was actually thinking the same thing...I think it's the pink & the palm trees...Ha, ha, ha...Good one..

Is it out now? Is it free? I remember reading something a while back that Cudi said his next album was gonna be free.

Damn Teleport 2 me got me excited for this album again. 
pimp.gif

Wasn't feeling "Brake" at all.. No more leaks for me since there are only 8 other tracks 

HypeTrak posted stating Cudi & DDG are releasing an EP February 28th however still no word on the release date for the full album. Link to story here.

Info from the post-
While the world is still waiting for their debut offering WZRD, KiD CuDi and Dot Da Genius are already setting their sights on a five-track EP for release this spring as a follow-up project due this spring. As Rap Up points out, the announcement was made during the album's listening party in Hollywood on Monday night.

“We are doing an EP already and it’s going to be coming out in a couple months,

psk2310, I think you read it wrong. The EP will come out after WZRD releases. The release date for WZRD is still Feb. 28th

From the post:
Before this comes to fruition, the duo releases the self-titled debuton February 28 featuring the singles “Teleport 2 Me, Jamie

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Im expecting big things from this project
pimp.gif

Man he's came through..
He needs too man...

I was doubting... then Teleport 2 Me came out and blew my mind!!!!!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Damn this crept under my radar, Teleport 2 Me is straight drop ! 
smokin.gif
 Cant wait!
someone else used that womans harmonizing voice in a song before but i cant remember who or the song and its bugging the $%&# outta me, anyone know what im talkin about??? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^Nah that's def not it, the song im referring to is atleast a few years old. dope song tho 
smokin.gif
 its moreso the harmonizing she does on the hook and the end of the song..its killin me 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

Soooo 12 days away. Can't wait.
Shouldn't there be a MOTM 3 this year??? If there is
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

PLUS. The GOOD music album as well.

2012 could be all CuDi 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif