Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

Another fantastic season….why is it fantastic? Because there is no comedy on par with this….NONE AND
I can rewatch any season with pure enjoyment laughing out loud from the jokes/lines I heard many times before…..NOTHING COMPARES!!! LD IS KING…..I ‘ll rewatch the last 2 seasons over next few weekends…..

I can understand that tweet about his money…..but not with Larry David…..but really I suspect He is like that in real life, driving same type of car, living in same type of house…..does he have a daily maid? Nope maybe weekly a few hours here and there…..is he wearing a Rolex? Nah….does have 10 pairs of Dior 1s? Nah….the guy with the tweet is a hater and dumb….bill gates at one point drove a Prius….when your name is Larry David thats all the flex you need…..and at this point thanks to curb his face is at that level as well

I was gonna say: LD looks exactly the same since season 1 and its been 21 effin years
You gotta go way back to civil war times to see a difference
Screen-Shot-2017-02-17-at-10.49.03-AM.png

One of my favorite scenes:

LD and Richard Lewis have the best comedic chemistry together.

I have a feeling it’s basically not much different when they’re hanging out together IRL than when they’re on camera in Curb. Really does feel like two good friends giving each other ****, who both happen to be pretty damn funny :lol:

Funny, I thought season 9 was the absolute worst season by a pretty wide margin. That's been well-documented though.

Hard for me to pick a best season, but I'd say it's somewhere between 4-6.

Fatwa season just had so many memorable moments.

8 was good too with the Palestine vs Jew storyline.

Every season has quotables

I especially enjoy replaying the tip toe at night etiquette since she stomps

Back
Top Bottom