Curb Your Enthusiasm S10 - 'The Spite Store' 3/22

Leon OD with the black ice. I just noticed.

Leon ****ing the new Mary Ferguson :lol:

I almost feel like the playing ppl off is a call back :lol:

This penis bumping hugger :rofl:

Already can see how Larry is going to lose this vote talking to that Mormon.

Larry on his Trump steez to convince these dumb ppl :rofl:

Signs were obvious the new Mary Ferguson had a thing for Vindman.

Last edited:
:lol: Nice wrap-up. Never seen Emily in Paris but always thought Lilly Collins was a cutie.

:lol: @ Leon offering to take Suzie's new p for a run. My memory is **** but didn't he hit before?

:lol: Nice wrap-up. Never seen Emily in Paris but always thought Lilly Collins was a cutie.

:lol: @ Leon offering to take Suzie's new p for a run. My memory is **** but didn't he hit before?
Ah never seen that before either. Figured she was someone famous though. Definitely cute.

I don't think so? Also haven't done a re-watch of anything since he joined the show though, so I could be wrong and forgot.

I hope they revisit the Mary Ferguson story line with Leon finding out she's dating that author and that they went to Asia. I'd like to see Irma off the wagon too.

I had no idea who the guy was/never paid attention to his face/name :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: Damn so means folks completely didn't get his storyline and jokes like him transcribing the call and delivering it to the official.

That pool Larry fell in looked like the damn ocean. :lol:

Mary Ferguson 4 pulling the okey doke on Leon to go on the trip with ole boy. :lol: :smh:

She was looking GOODT! too.

Larry causing Irma to relapse because of the shoes.

Larry and Leon trying to sample Susie's new vagina. :lol:

I wonder if Larry's out and about doing stuff in LA irl or hes actually a recluse. Do fans mob him? :lol:
Just thinking out loud if a dude like him does normal people stuff.

I wonder if Larry's out and about doing stuff in LA irl or hes actually a recluse. Do fans mob him? :lol:
Just thinking out loud if a dude like him does normal people stuff.

Probably not to the same extent as he does on the show, especially considering how popular Curb is and how recognizable he is. Can't imagine he's too big on fan interaction in the wild. LOL.

From everything I've gathered he's supposedly pretty chill when it comes to fan interactions.

I've seen at least one video of him bugging out on paparazzi. Can't blame him for that though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom