Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

Best show out right now, 3 for 3 this season.  I keep expecting this show to fall off and it never does.

As a Jew who dates a Muslim chick this episode was especially
pimp.gif
roll.gif

This was probably my favorite episode of the entire series... laughter from start to finish. Missing Leon was the only thing to keep it from being truly perfect.

The overall theme of Larry's Jewish identy was terrific, then throw in the "social assassin angle" and what more could you want.

Larry and Jeff's conversation about how great the chicken is.. "I'm not going to have dinner tonight".... "you're taking the chicken... what am I gonna leave it?"

The dirty talk with the woman... Sammy cursing at Larry
roll.gif
pimp.gif

"Are you Koufaxing this?"

Larry being tempted by the Palestinian woman... "I have a sister!"
roll.gif

This was probably my favorite episode of the entire series... laughter from start to finish. Missing Leon was the only thing to keep it from being truly perfect.

The overall theme of Larry's Jewish identy was terrific, then throw in the "social assassin angle" and what more could you want.

Larry and Jeff's conversation about how great the chicken is.. "I'm not going to have dinner tonight".... "you're taking the chicken... what am I gonna leave it?"

The dirty talk with the woman... Sammy cursing at Larry
roll.gif
pimp.gif

"Are you Koufaxing this?"

Larry being tempted by the Palestinian woman... "I have a sister!"
roll.gif

IMO this was the best Curb episode of all time and Funkhouser was tonight's MVP. As a Jew it was especially funny and to top it off this blew the Entourage premiere out of the water
30t6p3b.gif

IMO this was the best Curb episode of all time and Funkhouser was tonight's MVP. As a Jew it was especially funny and to top it off this blew the Entourage premiere out of the water
30t6p3b.gif

So many great moments I'm just now remembering..

Larry and the LOLs, reminded me of Californication and Hank's dislike of that too
laugh.gif

So many great moments I'm just now remembering..

Larry and the LOLs, reminded me of Californication and Hank's dislike of that too
laugh.gif

Yes, another good one. I was laughing the whole time. Aside from the things people already mentioned, I liked Susie's daughter blackmailing LD. Just like her mom. And the final scene. Hilarious (I'm a jew and I would have gone for the Palestinian sisters in a heartbeat).

Yes, another good one. I was laughing the whole time. Aside from the things people already mentioned, I liked Susie's daughter blackmailing LD. Just like her mom. And the final scene. Hilarious (I'm a jew and I would have gone for the Palestinian sisters in a heartbeat).

"When did you orgasm? When she said she was going to !**% the Jew out of you?"- Funkhouser
"They should ship this chicken to Israel, for the peace process."- Jeff

roll.gif

"When did you orgasm? When she said she was going to !**% the Jew out of you?"- Funkhouser

roll.gif

The Funkman has been on point

I think it's OD to say best curb ever, but it's up there. I think The carpool one was better

The Funkman has been on point

I think it's OD to say best curb ever, but it's up there. I think The carpool one was better

This show is hilarious. Larry David is comedy.

..."you said no matter what"
... "you look like you can take care of yourself"

LOL

This show is hilarious. Larry David is comedy.

..."you said no matter what"
... "you look like you can take care of yourself"

LOL

Originally Posted by bkmac

roll.gif

Those parts had me weak
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

roll.gif

Those parts had me weak
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom