Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

That arab chick was fine as hell.

YES!
pimp.gif

When I'm switching thru channels I come across this sometimes. This show seems hilarious is it worth starting from the beginning?

When I'm switching thru channels I come across this sometimes. This show seems hilarious is it worth starting from the beginning?

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

from the beginning would take a while to do but this might be the one show you could just start watching mid-way and not be lost.

from the beginning would take a while to do but this might be the one show you could just start watching mid-way and not be lost.

^^I would definitely say it's worth starting from the beginning.

Last night was by far the best episode this season, and it didn't even have Leon in it.

Larry was so on point last night, and Jeff dubbing him the "Social Assassin" just fueled him even more
laugh.gif

The Funk Man has been killing it all season, and him waiting while Larry was having sex and refusing to take off his yarmulke were instant classics
roll.gif

From the preview for next week it looks like Larry will continue to take advantage of being single
pimp.gif

^^I would definitely say it's worth starting from the beginning.

Last night was by far the best episode this season, and it didn't even have Leon in it.

Larry was so on point last night, and Jeff dubbing him the "Social Assassin" just fueled him even more
laugh.gif

The Funk Man has been killing it all season, and him waiting while Larry was having sex and refusing to take off his yarmulke were instant classics
roll.gif

From the preview for next week it looks like Larry will continue to take advantage of being single
pimp.gif

110 percent. The jewish humor may throw you off if you aren't jewish but there is more than enough "regular" comedy to get you through.
it's kind of like seinfeld in la with cursing. Much of the show is improv which makes it even more impressive

110 percent. The jewish humor may throw you off if you aren't jewish but there is more than enough "regular" comedy to get you through.
it's kind of like seinfeld in la with cursing. Much of the show is improv which makes it even more impressive

FUNKMAN! look who's here!

"Martin..............Shara"

"Shara...............Martin"

"alright then, shall we"....................................PROBLEM?    
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

FUNKMAN! look who's here!

"Martin..............Shara"

"Shara...............Martin"

"alright then, shall we"....................................PROBLEM?    
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

gotta rewatch this. I know there were some lines when he was having sex that I missed. I think I even heard Theodore Hertzl's name hah

gotta rewatch this. I know there were some lines when he was having sex that I missed. I think I even heard Theodore Hertzl's name hah

Back
Top Bottom