Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

Ricky Gervais and Larry David, possibly two of the all time greatest writers on the same show. The only person missing would be Garry Shandling.

LD
pimp.gif

cant wait to next week

Every second Larry and Rick were on the screen together it was great... two of the greatest comedic minds of our generation going head to head... just perfect.

My favorite scenes: Larry getting the thumbs up from Jeff on the plane, the argument with the coach passenger, calling Susie a witch
roll.gif

Another tremendous episode, arguably the best season of the series.

Every second Larry and Rick were on the screen together it was great... two of the greatest comedic minds of our generation going head to head... just perfect.

My favorite scenes: Larry getting the thumbs up from Jeff on the plane, the argument with the coach passenger, calling Susie a witch
roll.gif

Another tremendous episode, arguably the best season of the series.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

arguably the best season of the series.
I was mentioning to one of my co-workers the reason this season is so great is mainly because Cheryl isn't a part of it anymore. I am glad that Larry kept true to his real life divorce and wrote Cheryl off the show.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

arguably the best season of the series.
I was mentioning to one of my co-workers the reason this season is so great is mainly because Cheryl isn't a part of it anymore. I am glad that Larry kept true to his real life divorce and wrote Cheryl off the show.

I haven't thought about that... it's a very good point, though. Cheryl was a great way to ground Larry and give him someone to bounce off of, but the show doesn't lack characters so without her Larry can interact with the others more often and she's not as funny as the rest.

I haven't thought about that... it's a very good point, though. Cheryl was a great way to ground Larry and give him someone to bounce off of, but the show doesn't lack characters so without her Larry can interact with the others more often and she's not as funny as the rest.

just recently started watching this and its one of the funniest shows ever
roll.gif

larry david is the man
pimp.gif

this scene had me dying yesterday
laugh.gif

just recently started watching this and its one of the funniest shows ever
roll.gif

larry david is the man
pimp.gif

this scene had me dying yesterday
laugh.gif