Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

larry berating the guy and his parking job "just say 'you know what, ill do better next time'... this isnt a farm" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The guy from Reno 911 in Pinkberry
laugh.gif

Another great episode, chat and cut, we've all done it and been a victim of it
laugh.gif

The guy from Reno 911 in Pinkberry
laugh.gif

Another great episode, chat and cut, we've all done it and been a victim of it
laugh.gif

Caught up on the last two weeks today.. The Smiley Face was solid, Larry being Larry, even an average episode is still hilarious. His rant on dog was great
laugh.gif

and Larry turned down a hat because he hates the Dodgers

The last one was great.. The chat and cut
roll.gif
all of Larrys lunch problems. Him and Jeff
roll.gif
the vow of silence guy

The plan/confirmation is hilarious, I'm totally on Larry's side with that too. Jeff and Larry guessing what he was saying "what do you mean you went on a helicopter ride"
laugh.gif

Great episode, can't wait for NY.

Caught up on the last two weeks today.. The Smiley Face was solid, Larry being Larry, even an average episode is still hilarious. His rant on dog was great
laugh.gif

and Larry turned down a hat because he hates the Dodgers

The last one was great.. The chat and cut
roll.gif
all of Larrys lunch problems. Him and Jeff
roll.gif
the vow of silence guy

The plan/confirmation is hilarious, I'm totally on Larry's side with that too. Jeff and Larry guessing what he was saying "what do you mean you went on a helicopter ride"
laugh.gif

Great episode, can't wait for NY.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by youngin33

Tonight's episode was great to say the least.

The scenes with that dude Vance were so good, "I don't know what the hell you're trying to say!!" And I lost it when he said to him that he would rot in hell for being a tattle.

Funniest part was when they murdered that yogurt in the car..."Oh yeah, you wanna be a ****? I'll be a f***ing ****"
Co-sign on the scene with the yogurt in the car.  Hilarious.  I liked the whole episode though.  Funny that Larry is basically going to New York to make good on a lie he told to get out of doing something.  Only in Curb. 
laugh.gif

Yeah I was waiting for 5 episodes to figure out the reason of him going to NY.  I love the fact it was over something so stupid of keeping the lie.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by youngin33

Tonight's episode was great to say the least.

The scenes with that dude Vance were so good, "I don't know what the hell you're trying to say!!" And I lost it when he said to him that he would rot in hell for being a tattle.

Funniest part was when they murdered that yogurt in the car..."Oh yeah, you wanna be a ****? I'll be a f***ing ****"
Co-sign on the scene with the yogurt in the car.  Hilarious.  I liked the whole episode though.  Funny that Larry is basically going to New York to make good on a lie he told to get out of doing something.  Only in Curb. 
laugh.gif

Yeah I was waiting for 5 episodes to figure out the reason of him going to NY.  I love the fact it was over something so stupid of keeping the lie.

Originally Posted by copped

usually when shows are ending they become less and less entertaining/meaningful  
There is no indication that this show is nearing its ending, did you hear something different?

Originally Posted by copped

usually when shows are ending they become less and less entertaining/meaningful  
There is no indication that this show is nearing its ending, did you hear something different?

any of you guys know a site for me to stream these us tv shows pls ? im in france and obviously can't enjoy them thx in advance

any of you guys know a site for me to stream these us tv shows pls ? im in france and obviously can't enjoy them thx in advance

"I am the waiter."
"Eh, I think we were the ones that were doing the waiting."- Larry

laugh.gif
Another good episode. Leon next week! I knew he would come back eventually.

"I am the waiter."
"Eh, I think we were the ones that were doing the waiting."- Larry

laugh.gif
Another good episode. Leon next week! I knew he would come back eventually.

Back
Top Bottom