Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

They talked about MJs Hitler mustache 
roll.gif

Again I forgot to update the thread title for the new episode
30t6p3b.gif

I'm watching tomorrow, I wasn't home at all today (which is why I forgot to update the title).

Again I forgot to update the thread title for the new episode
30t6p3b.gif

I'm watching tomorrow, I wasn't home at all today (which is why I forgot to update the title).

Yari's pump up speech was great.

Larry goes "he gave you this?". Leon "no, I stole it".

The noises back and forth between LD and Susie was classic.

Awesome episode overall. Bittersweet that next week is already the finale, but football will be back.

Yari's pump up speech was great.

Larry goes "he gave you this?". Leon "no, I stole it".

The noises back and forth between LD and Susie was classic.

Awesome episode overall. Bittersweet that next week is already the finale, but football will be back.

The hype beast in me googled Non prescription sunglasses. 101 Not because of black and white relations but seemed like a good idea.

The hype beast in me googled Non prescription sunglasses. 101 Not because of black and white relations but seemed like a good idea.

Last night's episode was hands-down the best this season. Every storyline was hilarious and perfectly executed.

The exchange between Larry and Jeff at lunch was great with Jeff deciding not to split his with Larry.
"Well come on Mr. Softee"
laugh.gif

Buckner missing on Larry's throw in the apartment
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

The therapist name-dropping his clients so casually

Larry's little rant in the car about having to "fool" a chick into having sex by watching tv as a distraction, so on point
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Last night's episode was hands-down the best this season. Every storyline was hilarious and perfectly executed.

The exchange between Larry and Jeff at lunch was great with Jeff deciding not to split his with Larry.
"Well come on Mr. Softee"
laugh.gif

Buckner missing on Larry's throw in the apartment
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

The therapist name-dropping his clients so casually

Larry's little rant in the car about having to "fool" a chick into having sex by watching tv as a distraction, so on point
eek.gif
laugh.gif

best of the season? i didnt even find it that funny IMO. it was funny at some parts and just boring in between.

best of the season? i didnt even find it that funny IMO. it was funny at some parts and just boring in between.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

each to his own, but i also thought it was the best of the season.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

each to his own, but i also thought it was the best of the season.
laugh.gif

I would have ended the episode with Buckner diving for that baby, with no result shown just fade to black...credits.
laugh.gif

I would have ended the episode with Buckner diving for that baby, with no result shown just fade to black...credits.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

that's how i actually thought it would end 
roll.gif

this was proabbly one of my least favorite episodes this season, but the amazing thing about this show is that there are no bad episodes...

and yeah, i hope they gave some type of promotion to whoever casted Leon 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom