Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I would have ended the episode with Buckner diving for that baby, with no result shown just fade to black...credits.
laugh.gif

that's how i actually thought it would end 
roll.gif

this was proabbly one of my least favorite episodes this season, but the amazing thing about this show is that there are no bad episodes...

and yeah, i hope they gave some type of promotion to whoever casted Leon 
roll.gif

that scene with larry and sussie in the car 
roll.gif
roll.gif

we need a gif of larrys facial expression
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Lol just got a chance to watch it and that scene had me rolling

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Lol just got a chance to watch it and that scene had me rolling

yo I been suuuuper busy and slacking

watched the last 4 episodes. $!+$%$+ hilarious

the bisexual one was prob my second episode of the season. so many classic baseball analogies this season

yo I been suuuuper busy and slacking

watched the last 4 episodes. $!+$%$+ hilarious

the bisexual one was prob my second episode of the season. so many classic baseball analogies this season

I'm actually happy how they ended the episode.  At least Buckner redeemed himself, albeit a fictional show.  He gets enough crap about the error every day of his life.  (although thanks for our 2nd WS 
happy.gif
) And he was a good sport about the whole episode.  2nd best of the season, nothing is touching Palestinian Chicken though.  That episode is top 10 Curb forever, no matter what.

I'm actually happy how they ended the episode.  At least Buckner redeemed himself, albeit a fictional show.  He gets enough crap about the error every day of his life.  (although thanks for our 2nd WS 
happy.gif
) And he was a good sport about the whole episode.  2nd best of the season, nothing is touching Palestinian Chicken though.  That episode is top 10 Curb forever, no matter what.

LLS @ "counting my nuts"

Leon is just over the top. lol

i love this show...i need the dvds

LLS @ "counting my nuts"

Leon is just over the top. lol

i love this show...i need the dvds

By far my favorite of the season. Between Buckner not catching the Mookie ball, to him redeeming himself with the baby, to Larry's facial expressions with Suzie in the car (we are in dire needs of .gifs ASAP), I was
roll.gif
the entire episode.

By far my favorite of the season. Between Buckner not catching the Mookie ball, to him redeeming himself with the baby, to Larry's facial expressions with Suzie in the car (we are in dire needs of .gifs ASAP), I was
roll.gif
the entire episode.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

No one else noticed that Yari is Triumph the insult comic dog?

yes right away...samegreat pregame speech.   
laugh.gif

messin up his ride cus of the error. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

No one else noticed that Yari is Triumph the insult comic dog?

yes right away...samegreat pregame speech.   
laugh.gif

messin up his ride cus of the error. 
laugh.gif

If you like the show don't skip the Leon NYC Tour they've got on On Demand. Some of it is dumb but there's some scenes that are funny as hell. 

If you like the show don't skip the Leon NYC Tour they've got on On Demand. Some of it is dumb but there's some scenes that are funny as hell. 

I cried when Leon was in the front seat: "She was gettin her rocks off in this damn chair, look at me! !#%! is a moving dildo! This chair is a %%++ machine!"

roll.gif
roll.gif

I cried when Leon was in the front seat: "She was gettin her rocks off in this damn chair, look at me! !#%! is a moving dildo! This chair is a %%++ machine!"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom