Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

The best part of Leon is Larry obviously likes him and just won't kick him out, and them shouting back "*$%+ you" was great.

Really funny start to the season. I almost couldn't believe they would actually pick up where they left off and they don't get back together because Larry had to be right about the stain.

Leon getting on Funkhouser about his wife
laugh.gif
and Jeff being so sad he's still married

Larry explaining how to use a tampon to the girl was priceless, then a great return of the tampon when he had one in his nose. That plus the "interested" discussions... hilarious.

The show hit all the marks for me, great callbacks, Leon's sexual advice, Funkhouser, Larry's obsession over the Jew lawyer (and I love when everyone is in agreement with Larry too), this is going to be a great season.

Glad Leon is back.

"You know you ran that @%$!@ in the ground!"

He has some of the best lines. And the fact that he wears a durag and he's bald kills me everytime with the cutoff shirts.
roll.gif

Glad Leon is back.

He has some of the best lines. And the fact that he wears a durag and he's bald kills me everytime with the cutoff shirts.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Glad Leon is back.

roll.gif

roll.gif

son had on a Ray Lewis at UM Belly shirt
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"a Hook up is always plus one larry"

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Glad Leon is back.

roll.gif

roll.gif

son had on a Ray Lewis at UM Belly shirt
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"a Hook up is always plus one larry"

"I can call another man 'baldy'. It's like when black people call other black people '%$$!%'.

Great to see Leon & Larry back at it.

"I can call another man 'baldy'. It's like when black people call other black people '%$$!%'.

Great to see Leon & Larry back at it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Larry explaining how to use a tampon to the girl was priceless, then a great return of the tampon when he had one in his nose. That plus the "interested" discussions... hilarious.

That was my favorite part. Oh and the opening scene with the ring on the table LD at his best
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

That was my favorite part. Oh and the opening scene with the ring on the table LD at his best
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

awkward and disturbing moment with the girl scout and the instructions....
roll.gif
 and his willingness to help her out. 
laugh.gif

awkward and disturbing moment with the girl scout and the instructions....
roll.gif
 and his willingness to help her out. 
laugh.gif

yooo I was really scared Larry was gonna go in the bathroom with the little girl and put the Tampon in for her.

that whole scene I was laughin and screaming DONT DO IT LARRY DONT DO IT!!!
laugh.gif

yooo I was really scared Larry was gonna go in the bathroom with the little girl and put the Tampon in for her.

that whole scene I was laughin and screaming DONT DO IT LARRY DONT DO IT!!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom