Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Blunt to the face right before the new Curb>

whole episode had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was hoping he and Cheryl got back together but LD split from his wife in real life so that wouldn't make sense.

When Entourage comes back, its gonna be Curb and Entourage back to back. Not sure you can come up with a better hour of television.
pimp.gif
I knew Curb would kill it like they had seasons past. I'm actually worried for Entourage 
frown.gif
 . Trailer was kinda disappointing. 

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Blunt to the face right before the new Curb>

whole episode had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was hoping he and Cheryl got back together but LD split from his wife in real life so that wouldn't make sense.

When Entourage comes back, its gonna be Curb and Entourage back to back. Not sure you can come up with a better hour of television.
pimp.gif
I knew Curb would kill it like they had seasons past. I'm actually worried for Entourage 
frown.gif
 . Trailer was kinda disappointing. 

laugh.gif
@Leon pretty much being his brother. He was mad at him for losing the house he freeloads in, and Larry is still taking him with him. That setup is hilarious.

laugh.gif
@Leon pretty much being his brother. He was mad at him for losing the house he freeloads in, and Larry is still taking him with him. That setup is hilarious.

i want someone like the funk or Susie to straight up ask LD why leon is still living with him. one of my favorite curb scenes is when the Blacks all leave and don't even tell leon. David tells him they are gone and leon just goes upstairs and eats his Chinese food in "his room"

i want someone like the funk or Susie to straight up ask LD why leon is still living with him. one of my favorite curb scenes is when the Blacks all leave and don't even tell leon. David tells him they are gone and leon just goes upstairs and eats his Chinese food in "his room"

O man I woulda straight snuffed that black girl scout in the face for sticking foot in the door.

O man I woulda straight snuffed that black girl scout in the face for sticking foot in the door.

Originally Posted by DubA169

roll.gif
roll.gif

LD is like "Soooo what are you going to do now"
"I'm going to go eat this chinese food in my room"

I watched the premier last night, me and my sister were rolling. Man I love this show

Originally Posted by DubA169

roll.gif
roll.gif

LD is like "Soooo what are you going to do now"
"I'm going to go eat this chinese food in my room"

I watched the premier last night, me and my sister were rolling. Man I love this show

Just bumping this thread to remind everyone about the new episode! Guaranteed laughs

Just bumping this thread to remind everyone about the new episode! Guaranteed laughs

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

name of the burlesque dancer?
devil.gif

Janina Anderson...

_HR4_JA_PinkTopSerious5004.jpg

No question. She could get it.

edit:

Spoiler [+]
She bout that life too...

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

name of the burlesque dancer?
devil.gif

Janina Anderson...

_HR4_JA_PinkTopSerious5004.jpg

No question. She could get it.

edit:

Spoiler [+]
She bout that life too...

good episode and how come that girl in the pic looks noting like the girl in the episode?
laugh.gif
she looks way hotter on tv.

good episode and how come that girl in the pic looks noting like the girl in the episode?
laugh.gif
she looks way hotter on tv.

Back
Top Bottom