Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

My mind is blown...I came in here to stomp on you guys hopes of it coming back, and I end up getting hit with the okie doke. I am sooo excited for this, and for JB and Larry to be on screen together.

"Ejaculate"

"A jackalit"

:rofl: One of my fav scenes

The other is Leon coming back from the store after his family leaves
'So I guess you'll be...'

'Going upstairs to eat this ************ Chinese food.':rofl:

Adding the Blacks was such a brilliant move, man. Too many JB scenes to list.

Last edited:
pg 32 
laugh.gif

bout to start the rewatch just missing 2 eps 
mean.gif

Season 9 premiere's October 1
Do we finally know when the new season of HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm will premiere? If cast-member JB Smoove (via a few unconfirmed sources) are to be believed, then the chances are looking better than Larry David's do on a daily basis.
While introducing The Roots with singer Amanda Seale at their annual Picnic festival in Philadelphia, the actor reportedly told the crowd he had an exclusive announcement: Curb will return for Season 9 on October 1, after a five year break.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/curb-your-enthusiasm-season-9-premiere-date/

RIP to Shelley Berman, he played LD's dad on the show.

The episode were Larry buys him weed and picks up that hooker is a top 5 episode of any comedy show.

Co-sign. "The Car Pool Lane" was my favorite CYE episode of all-time until "The Bi-Sexual" aired. It's crazy how "The Car Pool Lane" episode exonerated a man accused of murder.

They only leaked stuff to news outlets to prove they had it, so the news outlets aren't going to be posting it themselves...

Man I gotta get my rewatch on, time flies, didn't realize this premieres next month

Co-sign. "The Car Pool Lane" was my favorite CYE episode of all-time until "The Bi-Sexual" aired. It's crazy how "The Car Pool Lane" episode exonerated a man accused of murder.

Car pool lane was my fav by far, but the bi sexual may have been the worst episode of the series

Back
Top Bottom