Curb Your Enthusiasm season thread Vol. Larry vs. Michael J. Fox (9/11 10PM EST) SEASON FINALE

Finally, new Curb! I knew when Larry was doing all of those Bernie Sanders SNL skits that the creativity would flow and we'd get a new season in the near future. The day has finally arrived!

Can’t wait to get to this hotel to check the premiere out.

Hope we get a lot of Larry and Leon scenes this season.

Unload this limpy *****. :lol:

Leon still living with Larry is hilarious..him being LD's assistant will be jokes.

...and that clown Ted definitely bout to knock Cheryl :lol:

Larry such an a-hole.

Who the **** just lingers in a hotel like that after checking out? :rofl:
You can tell this is him 100%.:rofl:

He was right about the tongs, though.:lol:

Someone needs to compile all the lessons learned from Curb. Always ask chicks if they respect wood when they don’t use a coaster at my crib.:lol:

Tongs were on point and indeed Larry grabbed the cookie the right way not to touch the others.

Plus at least plastic tongs.

100% right on the tucked in sheets but thats a whole thing that was brought up in Seinfeld so you can tell its really Larry bringing it back up :lol:

I successfully went left a decade ago.

Should do an ep on how its near impossible to go back to the right :smh:

I knew Danson was going to push up on Cheryl. Ever since the Anonymous Donor episode, he's been secretly plotting on them Yambs.

Everybody was plottin on Cheryl, even Marty Funkhouser :lol:

Cheryl is a thot...She just out here going out with Larry's friends like it’s nothing..

“I called her twice, ask for advice on things. Hang out a couple time, shoppinng and cofee..couple of movies..dinner”

Wtf :lol:

Then the woman that wouldn’t date him because Larry wasn’t physically not her type, then to see her with Larry’s doppelgänger.. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom