Curren$y is GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

can't we all get along?

indifferent.gif
No, this is NT

For everyone calling Curren$y garbage, I'd be really interesting in hearing the kind of rap music you listen to

If you say all you listen to is 80-90's straight up lyricists I can respect you that, but if you listen to Wale, Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, J. Cole, Kid Cudi...etc I'm gonna need an explanation of how you find Curren$y's music "garbage"

For everyone calling Curren$y garbage, I'd be really interesting in hearing the kind of rap music you listen to

If you say all you listen to is 80-90's straight up lyricists I can respect you that, but if you listen to Wale, Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, J. Cole, Kid Cudi...etc I'm gonna need an explanation of how you find Curren$y's music "garbage"

Stans going hard in here....Currensy can rap im just not a fan of that hypebeast/stoner/sneakerhead rap

Stans going hard in here....Currensy can rap im just not a fan of that hypebeast/stoner/sneakerhead rap

Currency can spit, the only thing i can hit dude on is that he's monotone, no excitement and life gets brought out of the song really, even wit a live beat he still ends up makin it feel mellow, for instance:

Currency can spit, the only thing i can hit dude on is that he's monotone, no excitement and life gets brought out of the song really, even wit a live beat he still ends up makin it feel mellow, for instance:

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

.....im curious. since you're not into 'that hypebeast/stoner/sneakerhead rap', what kind of rap are you into?

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

.....im curious. since you're not into 'that hypebeast/stoner/sneakerhead rap', what kind of rap are you into?

"Talk of Niketalk brother thats I" 
laugh.gif
. But I like Curren$y; took some time to get use to him since I found him boring at first. One of his best songs imo is Reset, just that straight chill feel, should give it a listen.  

"Talk of Niketalk brother thats I" 
laugh.gif
. But I like Curren$y; took some time to get use to him since I found him boring at first. One of his best songs imo is Reset, just that straight chill feel, should give it a listen.  

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Currensy is like 239843098034 times the rapper that Wiz is. I enjoy Wiz just as much (if not more) but this is pretty obvious.
Exactly...What the hell is wrong with you guys? I like Wiz just as much but damn Curren$y is dope too.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Currensy is like 239843098034 times the rapper that Wiz is. I enjoy Wiz just as much (if not more) but this is pretty obvious.
Exactly...What the hell is wrong with you guys? I like Wiz just as much but damn Curren$y is dope too.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

.......REAL TALK. lets be honest here. most cats these days dont even know what wordplay even consists of.

- to argue or defend Curren$y with someone that would make a thread like this or cosign is a lost cause to begin with.

- and to be brutally honest this past year i decided not to even engage in conversations with people like these. they dont even deserve to know what i know about music. i call them lazy listeners. im just fine keeping my musical knowledge to myself.

Yo, high five bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

.......REAL TALK. lets be honest here. most cats these days dont even know what wordplay even consists of.

- to argue or defend Curren$y with someone that would make a thread like this or cosign is a lost cause to begin with.

- and to be brutally honest this past year i decided not to even engage in conversations with people like these. they dont even deserve to know what i know about music. i call them lazy listeners. im just fine keeping my musical knowledge to myself.

Yo, high five bro
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom